HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

im going to assume they have reserved stock for paypal orders since PP is the one dictating when they need to ship. this would explain why those who order and pay through it are getting theirs immediately.

im calling monday right before the end of day to see what is up and if they dont have REAL answers im going to ask them to cancel my order and resubmit it through paypal if it means i get it shipped immediately.

if not give me a refund so i can go elsewhere.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I feel bad Fiend , i got mine before you & I ordered after you . I guess i was just a lucky mofo

I like to think that you got mine. :lol

This one?

DX12Batman001_zpsbd60a06f.jpg

i feel special now
DX12Batman002_zps6831cab6.jpg

DX12Batman003_zpsb17c1940.jpg

DX12Batman004_zpsf09ddbe9.jpg

DX12Batman005_zps45450e25.jpg

DX12Batman006_zpsc63a1d88.jpg

DX12Batman007_zps1dffee4e.jpg

:monkey3:1-1:

Wow, way to rub it in mike:lol

I ordered on the 2nd and was charged on the 20th and have had no word from them at all, this is my first time ever ordering from sideshow so i'm really disappointed that this happened. I've emailed them so we shall see what they say. Not happy

Oh my!
Not the Queen....

When was Arnie ever dressed up like that lol???

Around the World in 80 Days starring Jackie Chan!

Back