HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thank you my friend! Yeah it really is. I love it.

Looking good, man! Can't wait to get mine. I'm really interested to see what it'll be like with my Kai faceplate.

WOW ...

Now THERE'S a Batman !!!

That puts the Hot Toys sculpts to shame. They did great on the BEGINS, just could never iron the kinks out with the Bale sculpt and the look in TDK / RISES suit / cowl.

Many thanks, guys! Really appreciate it. I can't even look at the DX12 headsculpt.

Just got mine this week and I am really disappointed with the headsculpt, the DX02 is far more superior sculpt-wise.

I can browse the hundreds of pages, but I was hoping someone has a short list of possible remedy customizations?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got mine this week and I am really disappointed with the headsculpt, the DX02 is far more superior sculpt-wise.

I can browse the hundreds of pages, but I was hoping someone has a short list of possible remedy customizations?

Thanks in advance.

Robbie faceplate
Paint the eyelids or do the squint mod
Glove mod

Thanks in advance.

Whoa! Really??

Man, I always hated the DX02 head. It's all squished with massive eyes.

dkug.jpg

Thanks in advance.

The modification thread, while long, is neatly organized by Maglor so that the links to everything you might want to do are on page 1.

Whoa! Really??

Man, I always hated the DX02 head. It's all squished with massive eyes.

dkug.jpg

Maybe the TDK MMS71 is far more superior. The DX12 HS looks very toyish compared to the DX02.

i always thought the DX02 looked like it had a very old man under the cowl....its like a shrunken apple head

Last edited:

I feel like the biggest bummer of the situation is that SS doesn't seem to be giving any of us a straight answer. The DX12 still says it is In Stock on the web site ( even though it says Checking Inventory). I mean, is in stock or not? I don't know if they are lying to us, or do they really not know what's going on. Fiend gets told that it will ship by the end of next week. I get told that mine will go out on Monday. I've been told three different things from three different reps.

I know I haven't bought have half as much most of you guys have, but I can't believe this is the customer service we are getting.

Does SS have any competition, or are they the only show in town? They act like they are the only show in town. I have seen other sites that sell HT products, but either their prices are higher or they don't seem to have the selection SS has. Exclusives are cool, but they don't really make or break the figure for me.

Yeah, I'm calling them on Monday. Im telling them I want a shipping notice or a refund. Waiting for the product isn't the problem. Others getting the same product Ive been waiting for longer is. Not to mention that I've been charged already. It's the principle. They're straight lied about it to boot. Not really digging Sideshow.

Yeah, I'm calling them on Monday. Im telling them I want a shipping notice or a refund. Waiting for the product isn't the problem. Others getting the same product Ive been waiting for longer is. Not to mention that I've been charged already. It's the principle. They're straight lied about it to boot. Not really digging Sideshow.

Same here. I'm calling them when they first open Monday.

That'd be nice if they're just dicking around with you guys and you actually GET it on Monday.

Wishful thinking, I know.

That'd be nice if they're just dicking around with you guys and you actually GET it on Monday.

Wishful thinking, I know.

I am hoping the best works out for you all on Monday as well.

I also hope you get your DX12 this coming week. I sure know how it feels to wait for a figure that your friends already had for months (EB 1/4 Rambo 3)..

Back