HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

4644537_orig.jpg

Haha thats brilliant^^ And the one with the Cat too!! Made this pic just for Fun! Somehow i knew u people will like it in a funny way :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Batman sharing some moments with Babydoll and Amber! Man i love to play around with this Figure:yess:

Just got word i should be getting mine next week :panic::panic::panic: the wait is almost over. Im also off work that week too :yess: plenty of time to admire and possibly mod.

That's definitely the Medi sculpt that's for sure. Looks really good. In fact I think the sculpt is still stock at that.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I know, but earlier, he posted a dx12 medix, that looks good. Dx12 head, thicker neck. I think it was him, can't say for sure now.

Which custom cape you got for your DX12? :)

Thanks mate :D This is only a stock cape on my dx 12, did a minor mods on the cape actually, flattened the shoulder part of the cape and play with folds to look more accurate.

Just got word i should be getting mine next week :panic::panic::panic: the wait is almost over. Im also off work that week too :yess: plenty of time to admire and possibly mod.

Awesome mate, where did you order from?

Mines coming soon too :yess:

I have a tony meis cape, Robbie faceplate, Kai's faceplate, and an mrm medi cowl all on order or already with me. Everything's ready to go :rock can't wait to get him!

Awesome mate, where did you order from?

Mines coming soon too :yess:

I have a tony meis cape, Robbie faceplate, Kai's faceplate, and an mrm medi cowl all on order or already with me. Everything's ready to go :rock can't wait to get him!

I ordered with lee over at collectiblesdirect, good guy, wait hasn't bothered me much. I've got a short rayon cape on the way from lance and going to order robbie's faceplate soon. Mods i'll do are eyelids, depending on how it looks inhand.Cut gloves, shape gauntlets and widen the ankles i think.

Got mine today,, stuck Robbies faceplate on it.... Happy Days..

Really pleased with it,, cool figure... a few quick pic's.

DSC_0025_zpsad4727f8.jpg

DSC_0037_zps46bd0331.jpg

DSC_0027_zpsa3e6fc58.jpg

Been meaning to ask this. Any of you guys had problems with the box being damaged inside the shipper? Mine was still sealed in the brown shipper, but has tears in the folds of the flaps. Doesn't really bother me. I'm just curious as to how it could happen.

Been meaning to ask this. Any of you guys had problems with the box being damaged inside the shipper? Mine was still sealed in the brown shipper, but has tears in the folds of the flaps. Doesn't really bother me. I'm just curious as to how it could happen.

I got the same problem with mine. Has a tear in the fold of the flap. I decided to return mine back to Sideshow for an exchange, not just because of the box, but other small issues as well.

Anyone else have an issue where the belt came away on the back of the medallion? Like crappy glue that was used on the flap that connects both side to the centre? I've re-glued it but that's a bit of a drag.

It's not really supposed to be here but this place gets more traffic. :lol

DSCF3065_zps28f8de35.jpg

Whoa dude, your chest plate is really coming detached from the rest of the armor.

I know, but earlier, he posted a dx12 medix, that looks good. Dx12 head, thicker neck. I think it was him, can't say for sure now.

Yeah that was him. HTC has mad Medix's it seems, in many configurations too. Unless he just has a couple and just changes them up all the time.

Oh didnt know just seen your post the other day, Thanks for that link and post. Thier kinda overpriced but may have to take the upgrade soon.

Hey guys!

I'm newbie here.. It's nice to see your collections here...
Here some photos of my DX12..

I haven't done any mods with it...

Cool to see some pics without any mods. Looks great Jaw

Back