HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think because i payed the full amount right away , maybe that's why they processed my order and shipped it fast . Who knows

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think because i payed the full amount right away , maybe that's why they processed my order and shipped it fast . Who knows

Todays the big day huh buddy, long overdue I'm sure:impatient:

probably been asked a billion times but how do I order a robbie face plate and how much do they cost? Thanks friends.

I can get it for you... about 100 bucks a piece! :lol

Anyone who's got this figure needs one of Robbie's mouthpieces, I've just said this in his thread but feel it's relevant here as well the difference it makes to this figure is enormous and like I said in Robbie's thread I was a little hesitant as to how good it actually would be in hand but you genuinely wouldn't know it didn't come straight from Hot Toys themselves it's that good

Now I just need to get one of Tony's capes and maybe one of MRM's cowls (although like I say Robbie's mouthpiece has improved the stock cowl massively already)

Now I just need to get one of Tony's capes and maybe one of MRM's cowls (although like I say Robbie's mouthpiece has improved the stock cowl massively already)
Then we'll have exactly the same set up! :rock

Just got him... not very impressed for the price.

It will probably grow on me but it's going to take a while.

Ugh, that magnetic neck is horrible... you would think they would have given us something better than the DX02. :/

M.

Got back from a crappy day at college to find a note from the post office saying hes ready for collection. Man im blown away. Im actually debating whether or not to paint the eye lids now I have him in hand. Theyre really not as bad as I thought they were going to be. Ive added robbies faceplate and it really makes a massive difference I highly recommend it to everyone whos getting or already has this guy.. Didnt even bother un-wrapping the stock cape and just put lforignos on. Really happy with my DX12 overall. :hi5:

2127002_orig.jpg

Was thinking the exact same thing! :lol:lol:rotfl

Great shot though. Thought it was a screen shot at first.

Ok mine just got delivered :panic:

This figure is stunning in hand . It blows the DX02 outta the water .

The articulation is what makes this figure. There will be no more worrying of any rubber tearing if you bend the elbows . Finally have a Batman i can pose and not have him in the standard hero pose with his hands by his side.

The accessories are fantastic , a big step above the DX02 & the TF Batman . They finally got the correct scale to the grappnel gun (and it cocks back) , The painted gold areas are amazing .

The EMP gun is a great addition , lights up nice.

The stand is also nice , i kinda wish it was in scale with the other DX stands , i may possibly pick up a spare to take the stairs off the base and have him stand on just that.

Like stated above , now that i see him in hand , i'm not sure any mods are nessecary at all. I have ordered the Robbie face plate .

The cape seems fine , another big step above previous releases , i will probably get a custom one also.

As far as the fat suit underneath , it's not a big deal , THE FIGURE LOOKS GOOD .

I guess i'm the type who likes to keep their figures mint without modding them .

I'm very happy with this figure , glad i finally got him .

Full video review coming soon , for now a few pics :wave

DX12Batman001_zpsbd60a06f.jpg

i feel special now
DX12Batman002_zps6831cab6.jpg

DX12Batman003_zpsb17c1940.jpg

DX12Batman004_zpsf09ddbe9.jpg

DX12Batman005_zps45450e25.jpg

DX12Batman006_zpsc63a1d88.jpg

DX12Batman007_zps1dffee4e.jpg

DX12Batman008_zps4fc67838.jpg

Looks great man, yeah im not too keen on modding HT figures, he might look 10-15% better after the mod but its not like im looking at my figures all the time. :lol HT do a good enough job imo.

Usually I just get them out the box put on a few accessories, pose him up in my detolf and watch the dust settle on them.

Congrats, Mr. Ecko! Did you ordered at Sideshow?

EDIT: Autor-response after seeing pics xd what a laaarge wait

Looks great man, yeah im not too keen on modding HT figures, he might look 10-15% better after the mod but its not like im looking at my figures all the time. :lol HT do a good enough job imo.

Usually I just get them out the box put on a few accessories, pose him up in my detolf and watch the dust settle on them.

:lol . I will decide in a few days if i will mod or not

Congrats, Mr. Ecko! Did you ordered at Sideshow?

EDIT: Autor-response after seeing pics xd what a laaarge wait

Yup Sideshow :hi5:

Congrats Ecko! The looking out the window shot says it all.

Back