HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I've had this for a couple days now and I love it. Don't really find it necessary to mod, but that might be because I'm afraid to:monkey3
Anyway, until my HT Bane arrives from Sideshow...
SAM_0871_zps2a607faa.jpg

SAM_0872_zps0d7458c1.jpg

SAM_0874_zpsa14d2d9d.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You going for the custom cowl or sticking with the stock?

He's getting the custom cowl, I gave him my spot :D :hi5:

Yeah, what jack said! But in terms of when I actually get the figure & MRM Cowl (havent received either yet), well I'm not sure which I'll use yet. The stock cowl has really grown on me. From side on I still think it looks a bit naff :)lol) but front on with painted eyelids and Robbies mouth it looks great. Whereas the medicom looks absolutely amazing side on and just as good front on. All this is based on pictures though so who knows which I'll use when I get it in hand.

Thanks again for your spot, jack. :)

If I order this from SS , do I really have to wait 3 to 4 weeks? It says it's in stock. Just wondering .

If I order this from SS , do I really have to wait 3 to 4 weeks? It says it's in stock. Just wondering .
I am having the same issue. I ordered mine Saturday without noticing the shipping note. Called today, what I was told is that they currently have a few in stock but they have so many orders that those are currently spoke for. She said they have another order coming on the 20th of Feb or sooner, and mine would go out when that order comes in. It won't be 3-4 weeks, but it won't be right away.

I've had this for a couple days now and I love it. Don't really find it necessary to mod, but that might be because I'm afraid to:monkey3
SAM_0871_zps2a607faa.jpg

SAM_0872_zps0d7458c1.jpg

SAM_0874_zpsa14d2d9d.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

SAM_0871_zps2a607faa.jpg

SAM_0872_zps0d7458c1.jpg

SAM_0874_zpsa14d2d9d.jpg

Those photos are kind of a mind trip. First its like wow that figure is huge, then its wait its really small. :slap :gah: :thud:

I am having the same issue. I ordered mine Saturday without noticing the shipping note. Called today, what I was told is that they currently have a few in stock but they have so many orders that those are currently spoke for. She said they have another order coming on the 20th of Feb or sooner, and mine would go out when that order comes in. It won't be 3-4 weeks, but it won't be right away.

if they only have a couple left then i would doubt it. It's the Chinese year right now and every workplace in China is shut until the 20th

I would expect it sometime around that date, Unless your'e one of the lucky ones who gets one that's in stock ;)

Yeah, what jack said! But in terms of when I actually get the figure & MRM Cowl (havent received either yet), well I'm not sure which I'll use yet. The stock cowl has really grown on me. From side on I still think it looks a bit naff :)lol) but front on with painted eyelids and Robbies mouth it looks great. Whereas the medicom looks absolutely amazing side on and just as good front on. All this is based on pictures though so who knows which I'll use when I get it in hand.

Thanks again for your spot, jack. :)

No problem :hi5:

Just done the glove mod on this, so that makes the mods I've done:

Short Rayon
Painted Eyelids
Glove mod
Padded boots

Might think about doing some of the heat and shaping mods, not sure I'll even need to put it in the freezer since my house hasn't had heating in over a year :lol

No problem :hi5:

Just done the glove mod on this, so that makes the mods I've done:

Short Rayon
Painted Eyelids
Glove mod
Padded boots

Might think about doing some of the heat and shaping mods, not sure I'll even need to put it in the freezer since my house hasn't had heating in over a year :lol

You should do the shoulder pads one for sure

But you have a computer and internet and figures? :lol

I got my laptop when I had money and it's me who buys the figures, it's my mam who needs the cash to fix the heating :lol

Oh and I cancelled my internet over a year ago, just they didn't cut it off for some reason and continue to give is it for free :lol

Ok mine just got delivered :panic:

This figure is stunning in hand . It blows the DX02 outta the water .

[Good to see you joined the DX12 club.
I NEVER thought it needed anything modded. I think it is brilliant out of the box.
Others can, I don't see any need. DX02 still holds a special place in my collection but this is the definitive Nolan Bats:clap

Those pics with mini bane are great!

Did you call the customer service number?

Nah, didn't bother. I figured I'd get some excuse. I can wait.

if they only have a couple left then i would doubt it. It's the Chinese year right now and every workplace in China is shut until the 20th

I would expect it sometime around that date, Unless your'e one of the lucky ones who gets one that's in stock ;)

Still don't understand what the Chinese new year has to do with it. If they're shipping around the 20th from SS then the figures are already on the way to Sideshow.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Wow all I can say got mine today, utterly amazing still want to make the eyes darker though! :yess:

Back