HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That sucks. Why would it say In Stock on the site?

no freaking idea.
that's what i asked them and that's all they had to say. :dunno

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

On the site it says its In Stock. I guess I should have read closer where it says ships 3-4 weeks after order. I thought usually if they didn't have it, it would say back ordered. I really want the figure, so I'm not gonna ask for a refund. I am however going to call tomorrow for a full explanation. It's hard enough for me to wait the our days it usually takes for it to arrive. I don't mind when I preorder something, but when I've paid in full it kinda sucks.

they aren't, the site says they are with the note of "ships in 3 to 4 weeks"

its confusing to those who see in stock and miss the shipping note...and to be fair, saying "in stock" and meaning "available stock" is not the same thing.

no freaking idea.
that's what i asked them and that's all they had to say. :dunno

This all has already been stated a few pages back. It has said in stock since like 1 Feb. I guess they were just preparing for it since it is such a high demand figure right now.

It had to. I ordered mine on the 4th and it said that.

Yeah, I don't get it.

Do you remember if it had the ships in 3-4 weeks after order sipping update?

i ordered mine 2 minutes after it went to "in stock" it had no shipping estimate then. i placed a call to them the day after to see while it was still processing and they had no idea at that time what was up so they (she) went to go look if it had come in while i was on the phone (literally said hold on ill run back and see lol)

3 days later the shipping estimate went up on the listing.

thats when i placed another call to ask what was happening and got the Chinese new year reasoning

Do you remember if it had the ships in 3-4 weeks after order sipping update?

No I got an email with the UPS quantum thing.

After a day after ordering, I checked my order status and it said shipping soon

i ordered mine 2 minutes after it went to "in stock" it had no shipping estimate then. i placed a call to them the day after to see while it was still processing and they had no idea at that time what was up so they (she) went to go look if it had come in while i was on the phone (literally said hold on ill run back and see lol)

3 days later the shipping estimate went up on the listing.

thats when i placed another call to ask what was happening and got the Chinese new year reasoning

Weird. That Chinese new year thing sounds like BS.

No I got an email with the UPS quantum thing.

After a day after ordering, I checked my order status and it said shipping soon

Weird. And I placed my order 2 days before you. :lol

That's great for you. Here's hoping I get the same email.

I haven't heard anything yet and when I emailed them they said it would be the 20th.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Did you pay the whole ammount right away when you ordered?

I did with paypal

Maybe that's why

I placed my order on the 2nd and it still says processing, my card hasn't been charged yet either.

A few shots I took today on my iPhone:

e2yqabu5.jpg

urysy8at.jpg

3ypady8y.jpg

hasahu8y.jpg

Looks great! Looks like he's looking outside on a cloudy day from Wayne Manor! :clap

:lol

Back