HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got these as well, TT turntable TDKR base:

5D00515B-3ED0-4BD8-AEEB-A17F429B37BC-1937-000002E12053836E_zps5fab4e6b.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Where did you get those? I got the stand already and would be interested in the inserts.

Did a commission to give a squinty look to the bat...I am pleased with the result..though the pics dont do it justice.

340645f3-a13c-4f02-8b55-30944772a3b9_zps5f246001.jpg
[/IMG]

245c39bb-7a18-4af0-b949-68a1030ecc32_zpsb3c2bc5a.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry, I gotta vent a bit. But this does not look good, maybe some better photos of it will change my mind. I keep seeing people here doing just a bad bad job at the squint mod, and it saddens me a bit, the PERS doesn't look that bad. The ones that can do it properly, they look great, but some are just plain bad, I say, if you can't sculpt, just leave it alone, but at the end of the day, I guess you can do whatever you want with your Bats, sigh. Sorry, venting done.

might as well not buy anything from ANYONE at all since there will never be a definitive version...someone can always make it better (there has yet to even be a prefect Nolan batman) as long as there is a future ahead of us :lol

by definition given (by the user), you would have to be "not intelligent" to purchase a batman figure as long as they are being produced.

you're better off to pay bale to come over with the suit and stand in the corner holding the poses you tell him too. now THAT'S intelligence!

:goodpost:

Finally shipped!

If you don't mind me asking but where did you order from? I am still waiting on mine and I am getting a little impatient as I want it now. :lol

Yo Hydeous. Waiting for the photo of your Bats with the backpack recreating the HK jump scene. :pray::wink1:

Mine just arrived and i feel to damm sick to open it grrrr

It's Robbies

I own one of robbie's faceplate I purchased a month ago and it makes the DX12 look 100x better without the stock plates HT gives us. It looks excatly like Bale underneath the cowl when u see it in hand. Just like in the movies where they're scenes when Bale has his mouth open especially after giving Selina the Bat-Pod. The part where he says, "Not everything. Not yet.":lecture:wink1:

Couldn't you just buy Robbies plate, buddy?

Couldn't you just buy Robbies plate, buddy?

I agree, he is still taking orders, you just have to be careful with it thats all. I like mine so much I am buying a second to store as a spare. Butchering Wayne heads makes me sad :(

I have painted the eye lids also, need to give it a touch up later.

Back