HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@Marvel, cool pics. They'd make great desktop wallpapers.

hold on. the last one will be the best. wait a minute.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

img6250a111119h4ybpuajt.jpg

and now my favourite wallpaper creation.

batmanwallpape32aqgtl8eb.jpg

in a higher resolution
batmanwallpapelxbwugjps2.jpg

:wave

Great Pics Marvel!

@Marvel: Great pics! And those Gotham backgrounds in that last pic are awesome! :rock

Great Pics Marvel!

thanks.

later I will post more wallpaper. but other characters from my marvel collection. I collect more marvel and DC stuff.
more on this in the other threads. :wave

@Mogli

it takes a few hours to create, but it worth it

(sorry for my english. i try my best. normally i post in a german collector forum)

Last edited:

But then look below that, "ships in 3 to 4 weeks". I think they have to receive their latest batch of the shipment.

Damn it. The bad thing is it's in big black letters and I still didn't see it. :lol

Guys, need your opinion and advice on this:
I thought of replacing my DX02 body and armor with the DX12's. But will the rubber boots from DX02 react with the rubber on DX12?
We've seen the effect of the DX12 boots on a dX02 body, but not the other way round. Any idea?

Hello, guys!

I'm newbie here.. It's very good to see your collection and photos..
It's great!!

Here is my DX12..

img1585a.jpg

img1607w.jpg

I haven't done any mods..
The neutral faceplate well, kinda off.. Doesn't really scream Bale.. But it's a very beautiful figure.. I really love the Batsuit's detail..

Well, I think we don't need to be unintelligent to love this figure.. :lol

Does everyone's cowl head have that flesh colored bit under the eyes, or is it supposed to be all black? This was my main reason for sending my DX12 back, but I've seen a few of them like that now and I'm wondering if its meant to be like that.

Does everyone's cowl head have that flesh colored bit under the eyes, or is it supposed to be all black? This was my main reason for sending my DX12 back, but I've seen a few of them like that now and I'm wondering if its meant to be like that.

Yes, all the cowls have the bit of flesh peaking through around the eyes. It's not a QC error. By now though many have painted the eyelids entirely black to get rid of it.

Honestly my avatar says it all. Take it or leave it. The DX12 is the best representation of the Nolan Batman we have so far. There is nothing else out "stock" that comes close to it. Did Hot Toys drop the ball? Damn right they did. They sure as hell could of done better but at this stage, there is no more room for complaining/whining. You either hate it or you take it. And if you want the best representation of the Nolan Batman without mods thus far, the DX12 is your only choice. You guys can take the argument from there but honestly, IMO it's already a done deal.

You can crap on anyone that bought the DX12 but honestly it's a moot argument. Really what else can you suggest? It's either the DX12 or you have no version of Nolan's Batman in your collection, minus the Original Costume before. I don't see the point of berating the only option we have thus far. Honestly Tyranus, your complaints with the DX12 are justified. But what are the collectors wanting a version of Nolan's TDK/TDKR supposed to get then?

Last edited:
Back