HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How have people had theirs sent out from OSB? I thought he had a 3rd and final batch coming, of which I'm included in? I haven't received anything or even paid the rest of the figure off yet. What's going on?

That sucks man. I noticed a few people saying theirs were being sent out and wondered if you'd heard anything about yours. Why don't you email wai man and ask him for any info? I'm sure he'll help you out if he can.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just have done mate :) I'm just going off what I know through his facebook page, according to that there was a 3rd and final batch due in well any day now, so if I see people from the UK saying theirs have been dispatched when I've not even paid it all off and I'm supposedly in this 3rd batch, well I start panicking. :lol

Just have done mate :) I'm just going off what I know through his facebook page, according to that there was a 3rd and final batch due in well any day now, so if I see people from the UK saying theirs have been dispatched when I've not even paid it all off and I'm supposedly in this 3rd batch, well I start panicking. :lol

Haha yeah I know what you mean. I'd be the same. Sounds pretty naff. :wink1: he's probably just swamped with orders of this ands working his way through them. At least you have the reassurance that he's a good guy and a reputable seller. Hope you get him sent out soon mate. :1-1:

Yeah! Finally received Tony Mei's cape. Excellent quality, drapes nicely, and those cape clips are a Godsend. Thanks Tony.:wave
Some pics with new cape,

IMG_1226_zps8b0fee69.jpg

new0_zps1a2eacd1.jpg

new3_zpsd74c9a33.jpg

new4_zpsfa95c8aa.jpg

new2_zps891aa1bc.jpg

new1_zps32f100e1.jpg

Absolutely loving you're pics of this, ekt.

Yeah! Finally received Tony Mei's cape. Excellent quality, drapes nicely, and those cape clips are a Godsend. Thanks Tony.:wave
Some pics with new cape,

IMG_1226_zps8b0fee69.jpg

new1_zps32f100e1.jpg

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh buddy! Fine snaps right there.

I've had Tonys cape for 2 weeks but my DX-12 has been in pieces. Hope to finally have him i one piece tomorrow and back on my shelves :impatient:

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh buddy! Fine snaps right there.

I've had Tonys cape for 2 weeks but my DX-12 has been in pieces. Hope to finally have him i one piece tomorrow and back on my shelves :impatient:

Why is it in pieces? What did you do!?

Does anyone know if the custom face plate that was being
made by someone here is still for sale?

I cannot find the thread anywhere...

Just opened this guy like 2 hours ago, and have been playing, er... I mean futzing him. :monkey3

And I have to say the suit feels really good and unique in hand. HT did an amazing job replicating the carbon fiber pattern on his suit - looks exactly like the 1:1 version. Finally a Batman TDK/TDKR that will last more than 2-3 years. :lol Body is kinda light though. Like MJ DX03 bad light. The last HT which I got/opened was DX Luke and he was pretty heavy and feels sturdy when I'm posing it.

The gauntlet's elbow part does stick out like a sore thumb, and is kinda awkard :duh I guess this is fixable once Ive slice the top parts of the gloves, as they do kinda restrict the pose-ability. Still need to find my hobby knife :gah:

The Boots doesnt really bother me that much in person. I think they choosed the right material or paint this time around, as its shinier than the suit - just like how it should be. Almost have this slight leather like luster to it. I could live with the 2 piece combo as it means better poseability even though I dont do dynamic poses with him. Just like having an option to do that.

New belt is also wayyy better than the old one. I'd almost be amazed had I gotten this before I got the EB Batman , which have the same mechanism. But still at this scale, I think they did a better execution than the EB IMO as they feel more detailed. I noticed each link have their own individual numberings to assemble. Must took quite a lot of sweat shop workers to assemble these one by one.

Didnt bother opening the cape at all, since Ive got a lforigno velvet cape already, plus I have a Tony Meis one on the way.Might check it out when I have time tomorrow .

Cowl sculpt wise, I have to say all 3 expression looks nothing like Bale, even though they are very nicely made. The PERS eyes are goggly and large, even in hand (they usually look better, but not the case here), plus the gradient paint job on the eye and eye lashes is unnecessary, I'd rather them stick to the on screen look and paint them matte/flat black. One more thing to customize :gah: The smiling mouthplate on mine doesnt seem to fit properly, as 1 on the side isnt shaved properly. I could prolly sand it down a bit and fix it, but I cant be bothered with it as I have a Medi cowl widened and repainted by elvis :rock and also Kai's mouthplate. Its kinda surprising but I have to say the growling teething plate is prolly the only 1 that resembles Bale :lol I think he did that when hes fighting Bane, and also when hes bout to get his back slammed. Only one that I'll be using I think when I have my Bane. :lol

I'm using the Bruce Wayne sculpt as a place holder at the moment with the DX12 suit. Looks good, and it seems they have enlarge the size of the head, as I compared it with my BB exclusive Wayne head. But when I compared it with my Adam Bale head, the ears are kinda too small. :lol Really liking the new paint app for their iris. Looks better than the old paint technique. I think this is like 90% resemblance to Bale.

Getting this set after such a long wait, I cant help but to notice HT is getting pricier and giving us lesser stuff. The old DX02 bonus with the batarangs is better than the mini blue print of the Bat that we got from the DX12.

Im glad that I got this for $205USD, but for all of you who are paying SS price for this or ebay price, I have to say its really overpriced. I really hope that EB and other company can get these licenses so we dont have HT monopolizing the market. :monkey2

Does anyone know if the custom face plate that was being
made by someone here is still for sale?

I cannot find the thread anywhere...

Theres hunterelf's and robbiethepainter's. Just go to the customs section here:

hunterelf:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117741&page=44

robbiethepainter:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119673

hope that helps :wave

Definitely. I'm posting that links so that Frazer could at least get a legit response from Goodshipped. And also as a caution to others to be wary when purchasing from him.

Yeah it's a great idea. Hope he posts his experience. I always feel bad for the guys who order from him and get messed about. I know how it feels.

Thanks guys. :1-1: really appreciate it. $20 only works out to about £12 so I sent it anyway just to save aggro. I'll definitely post how ive found my whole experience with goodshipped. Really not what I expected at all. Thanks for the link Hydeous :wave

No worries, you are a good man. :duff

I think its a good idea to warn others, so at least they know what they are dealing with when it comes to do business with goodshipped.

So I took off the fat suit, and I gotta say I regret it. I mean yeah he has more articulation, but now his suit feels really loose, mainly in the thigh and leg area. And his belt is really loose now.

So I took off the fat suit, and I gotta say I regret it. I mean yeah he has more articulation, but now his suit feels really loose, mainly in the thigh and leg area. And his belt is really loose now.

Cut them out, to fill out the necessary area without covering the joints. I think a member did that a few pages back. You can find his post at the DX12 customs thread as well, I think.

I think he also took out a link on the belt to make them fit better.

Guys! Need help here. As my tdk mms 71 hand and the joint is broken. Anyhow know can i repair it at toy shop? :(

Any pics? some members here might be able to offer you suggestions on how to fix it.

I see bruce wayne, but dont see christian bale in the sculpt.

Joker dx joke

No worries, you are a good man. :duff

I think its a good idea to warn others, so at least they know what they are dealing with when it comes to do business with goodshipped.

Posted my thoughts in the thread you posted. Hope it helps people out in the future. If they do decide to go with Leo at least they're prepared for any funny business.

Back