HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Open it!!! I just got mine yesterday and its F'ing awesome:yess: Can't wait for bane to come to kick his @$$:panic:

i keep thinking this about joker 2.0 ~ i can't wait for him to arrive so batman can kick his butt.

: D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Open it!!! I just got mine yesterday and its F'ing awesome:yess: Can't wait for bane to come to kick his @$$:panic:

Like what others have stated, it seems like I have been watching too many great customs of this figure that subconsciously I'm afraid that it'll rob me from appreciating this figure. :slap And I'm also waiting for tony meis custom cape and kai's mouth plate. :panic:

But I think I'll open it tomorrow morning and enjoy unboxing it :impatient::lol

Like what others have stated, it seems like I have been watching too many great customs of this figure that subconsciously I'm afraid that it'll rob me from appreciating this figure. :slap And I'm also waiting for tony meis custom cape and kai's mouth plate. :panic:

You won´t regret it... Do it!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/ame]

I get the whole custom thing, just not my thing. I'm happy with the stock figure and think it looks amazing on display. I suppose if I were to compare the figure to movie stills I could see the slight inaccurates but i'm not into that.

I'm more then just a casual fan of batman, I guess I would have to be to pay 310 for and action figure, but I'm not diehard ether. I now have three batman in the collection, dx12, toyfair 2011, and 89 bats. I like them all as they each bring a differant look.

:goodpost: after months of constant complaining and nit-picking once you get the figure you stop caring as much, the little issues don't matter when you have such an awesome figure in your hands :lol

Hot digital dog! I just got my shipping notice from Onesixthbruce :yess:

I could never be like "Yeah, I'll open it tomorrow." I could never have one of these in hand and not open it :horror

Just received an email from SSC, my batman goes to 20 days more... at last it will ship to me nearly as the joker 2.0 :lol

And then there are people who can resist to open their figure :rotfl

finally some good news, one sixth bruce has shipped my dx12. Should have it by friday evening:fireworks

Sent an email to Sideshow last Sunday for a replacement DX12. Got an email saying someone would contact me with further instructions but I'm still waiting.

Has anyone gone through the returns process and if so, how long did it take them to get back to you?

Sent an email to Sideshow last Sunday for a replacement DX12. Got an email saying someone would contact me with further instructions but I'm still waiting.

Has anyone gone through the returns process and if so, how long did it take them to get back to you?

generally they get back to you within 5 business days. Occasionally they get swamped and it takes a little longer.

:goodpost: after months of constant complaining and nit-picking once you get the figure you stop caring as much, the little issues don't matter when you have such an awesome figure in your hands :lol

I loved it from the beginning........very pleased- best Batman to date!

And if your willing to do some of the modding then it looks even better! :clap

Non PERS/slightly squinted eyes mod.
eye1_zpsaab05b09.jpg

Check out the DX12 mods thread, for more pics.

back in stock..

FYI

..but likely noticed or mentioned already.

Can someone post a pic of an extremely close up view of painted and/or squint modded eyes...curious what both mods look like up close.

Back