HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ordered another DX-12 today and will probably put this one with the Bruce Wayne head.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The email he gave me to send the extra money to was "goodshipped at yahoo.com" I asked him if he meant [email protected] and hes saying ive sent money to the wrong email? This guy is ********g ridiculous. Never again.

Last edited:

Yeah but they won't get him in until Feb 20th or so I've read on here...

I can´t understand why they say this is in stock when they actually don´t have it till 20th. This is a killer wait.

The email he gave me to send the extra money to was "goodshipped at yahoo.com" I asked him if he meant [email protected] and hes saying ive sent money to the wrong email? This guy is ********g ridiculous. Never again.

It's a shame as he used to be a helpful and reliable seller. I got my first few HT figures from Leo. I stopped pre-ordering with him when I discovered better deals online, but he always sent stuff out quickly and reponded to emails etc.

Frazer, send him the link to the thread i posted above, theres already a few others posting similar problems like you. He responds faster on a public forum, in my past experience. Hope everything get resolve soon, buddy.

On another note, i just bought a few hobby craft knife :panic:

Heres to another weekend night with the DX12 :duff:lol

It's a shame as he used to be a helpful and reliable seller. I got my first few HT figures from Leo. I stopped pre-ordering with him when I discovered better deals online, but he always sent stuff out quickly and reponded to emails etc.

Leo from ABC Express?

Leo And abc express are brilliant I've been using him since 2009 and his prices are briliant!! Just got 2xdx12's for what most people are getting 1

Got my DX12 from Onesixthbruce yayy! :yess:

But he's got a wonky codpiece boo! :(

Sigh, I really hate this hobby sometimes. Any ideas for a fix anyone?

I just ordered a third DX12 from sideshow. So I may try some more mods with one of them. I've only painted the eye lids and I'm doing a squint mod on a spare head, but haven't finished. Actually I did finish it, but thought I'd start over and make it really tidy and even...

I don't know wtf I've just done lol. At least I'll have spares.

Oh, from the horror stories I've heard, I'm glad I don't order from goodshipped. Go with ABC if ordering from HK. Leong has always done right by me, but I haven't ordered off him recently as he only handles pre-orders on his site via deposits and I can't guarantee I'll have enough money once he gets them in stock.

Got my DX12 from Onesixthbruce yayy! :yess:

But he's got a wonky codpiece boo! :(

Sigh, I really hate this hobby sometimes. Any ideas for a fix anyone?

This baffles me, I wonder what's going on at OSB? Maybe he never received all of the 3rd batch. All I know is, there was an apparent 3rd and final batch of these coming in and I must surely be in it as I haven't even paid off my figure in full yet, but I still haven't heard anything. Hmm, would like to know what's going on.

This baffles me, I wonder what's going on at OSB? Maybe he never received all of the 3rd batch. All I know is, there was an apparent 3rd and final batch of these coming in and I must surely be in it as I haven't even paid off my figure in full yet, but I still haven't heard anything. Hmm, would like to know what's going on.

I cant see anything on his Facebook page about any new batch coming in mate? & he normally lets people know on there, this DX12 is becoming such a shambles especially over here, no one knows whats going on where this figure is concerned :gah:

I posted yesterday asking when the DX10 would arrive and some chap replied saying he'd already got his, I was thinking WTF? I'm assuming I'm in the second batch for those but some communication would be nice :dunno

At this point I'd just tell him I want a refund and order from someone else. I'd order from sideshow, even with the tax charges its better than all the hassle with goodshipped. Sorry to hear about all your troubles mate.

Modelzone said theirs would arrive February 1st, now its still preorder with no date

Back