HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lol well he's worth the wait, you will love him mate.

Not only that, it has already arrived ;) maybe he is shipping a first batch atm and you're in the second? Either way pop him a message I'm sure he'll respond :)

Buzzing for this guy! Just messaged him, praying im in the first batch :pray::pray:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hello,

I was just wondering which faceplate you guys recommend, robbiethepainter's or hunterelf's? Thanks!

Finally removed the fatsuit. Massive improvement on articulations. now he's able to turn, twist, and bend, just like a real boy.
Some crappy action pose.

IMG_1163_zps6571cab2.jpg

IMG_1164_zps1bbec381.jpg

slim1_zpsf01cce22.jpg

slim2_zpsfacc35ef.jpg

Last edited:

wow those are some great photos EKT!

Hello,

I was just wondering which faceplate you guys recommend, robbiethepainter's or hunterelf's? Thanks!

I went with robbies and it looks great. Hunter elfs is impressive as well. All down to personal preference though :)

Finally removed the fatsuit. Massive improvement on articulations. now he's able to turn, twist, and bend, just like a real boy.
Some crappy action pose.

IMG_1163_zps6571cab2.jpg

IMG_1164_zps1bbec381.jpg

slim1_zpsf01cce22.jpg

Very impressive EKT! Good job :clap:clap:clap

I just noticed the gun isn't just reused this time... a new sculpt, much, much better. The old one doesn't even look comparable next to it... just all gummy plastic looking.

I know, I have that many grapple guns it's silly. I thought it was just going to be another one for the box until I discovered that day it was pump action. Once I noticed it rattled a little.

how did you adjust the belt? I've removed the fatsuit but the belt still hasn't been adjsuted for me

how did you adjust the belt? I've removed the fatsuit but the belt still hasn't been adjsuted for me

I removed one of the links in the belt.

Thanks for the PDF dude. According to the manual, it looks like HT gave us spare batteries. I'll have to look for it.

No spares man, they're just talking about the ones in the gun already.

Ekt, love your pics.

Last edited:

After receiving my DX 09 today, I can no longer live with the stock cape for this bad boy. Lforigno here I come!

Just got mine today, only just opened him now as I was at work. Ok first thoughts is the suit is epic good, amazing detail looks just stunning really. Its way more posable than my 89 bats for sure, arm and upper is great, legs by the hip kinda restrictive but other than that I pleased in that department and the joints are all nice and tight.

The cowled head is nice but not amazing, I haven't played with the pers or face plates yet, heck I haven't gotten into the accessoires ether. The bale head rocks, totally bale from rises all the way.

So far so good, gunna go play and futz with the rest now and I will give a overall opinion of the set later.

I've had it for a few days now. First Hot Toys figure, and I have Bane coming in a few days to join him.
ry9esasu.jpg
erurezy8.jpg

Awesome pic, nice way to start a hot toys collection:hi5: I set mine up for display, I don't have great lighting for pics tonight but i'm really impressed with the look for this piece on display, I'm so glad I picked this up and did'nt let it pass me by.

Awesome pic, nice way to start a hot toys collection:hi5: I set mine up for display, I don't have great lighting for pics tonight but i'm really impressed with the look for this piece on display, I'm so glad I picked this up and did'nt let it pass me by.

Thanks man! Once I get more space I'll be more inclined to pose and play around with him. Otherwise, it's him in front of the batpod until Bane and Joker come by.

5unuzery.jpg

Back