HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What really amazed me are the parts with the micro "carbon" structured parts. Unbelievably well done by HT!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:Anyway, I haven't heard back from him and he hasn't responded to any emails. So in fairness I guess something could have happened to him. :dunno

It amazes me that people who give refunds always have such bad luck. Their cars and computers are always breaking. Poor guys.

According to SSC, this is now in stock, but my order still appears like "processing", is this an error?

My DX12 has finally arrived today! Hang in there UK fellas ;)

The figure is very impressive! After reading all the issues that people are having with this figure I was almost scared to open mine, but surprisingly it was pretty much perfect :yess:

The only slight 'issues' I found with it so far are:

- after raising arms and them putting them down shoulder pads looks a bit awkward (due to their lack of weight they still hang up and its a bit tricky to get them to lie back down)
- hands were quite hard to put on, especially because the gauntlet would move towards the wrist whenever I would apply pressure to stick a hand on
- putting on BW head was tricky because the armour neck piece was getting in the way of it coming fully down

Except for that the figure is really good. Even everything around the eyes is pretty much completely black.

Might upload some pictures later, I'm not so good with a camera though :monkey3 Next up is bat-pod which should arrive in a week or so

P.S. the moment I saw the cape I thought- THANK GOD FOR lforigno's capes!! If you don't have one then get one!! :panic:

The figure is very impressive! After reading all the issues that people are having with this figure I was almost scared to open mine, but surprisingly it was pretty much perfect :yess:

- after raising arms and them putting them down shoulder pads looks a bit awkward (due to their lack of weight they still hang up and its a bit tricky to get them to lie back down)
- hands were quite hard to put on, especially because the gauntlet would move towards the wrist whenever I would apply pressure to stick a hand on
- putting on BW head was tricky because the armour neck piece was getting in the way of it coming fully down

Except for that the figure is really good. Even everything around the eyes is pretty much completely black.

Might upload some pictures later, I'm not so good with a camera though :monkey3 Next up is bat-pod which should arrive in a week or so

P.S. the moment I saw the cape I thought- THANK GOD FOR lforigno's capes!! If you don't have one then get one!! :panic:

Where did you buy yours? :wave

Oh so you got yours from china on ebay then mate? ive not seen any shops in the UK saying they have stock yet. Im getting very impatient now im convinced they have been shipped from china on a one eyed pigeons back lol

Used him before, kind of high pricing and a little slow on the messages but all in all a good guy :)

Well I paid £185, and at that time that was just about as cheap as I could find. You already got yours or still waiting?

Oh so you got yours from china on ebay then mate? ive not seen any shops in the UK saying they have stock yet. Im getting very impatient now im convinced they have been shipped from china on a one eyed pigeons back lol

Don't worry, UK should have DX12 in stock any day now, or so i've heard from my UK dealer :1-1:

did you get yours from a UK supplier?

Well I paid £185, and at that time that was just about as cheap as I could find. You already got yours or still waiting?

Don't worry, UK should have DX12 in stock any day now, or so i've heard from my UK dealer :1-1:

Still waiting, at £15 more too :horror

Any day now hopefully

Still waiting, at £15 more too :horror

Any day now hopefully

Ouch, but then again all our prices are sky high in comparison to what US collectors have to pay, should have moved there, or better yet to HK :monkey2 good luck, hopefully you'll get it soon

18th feb is the rough date lee over at collectiblesdirect reckons he'll get his stock. The wait for this guy has been crazy:gah:, how long has the US had him now, 3 maybe 4 month?

Im not going to go crazy on mods, may do the gloves, shorten the neck and try my hand at the eyelids then he's going straight with my batpod(standing over it)

he's on backorder again at SS so that leads me to believe Hot Toys is still making a run at this....

I just noticed the gun isn't just reused this time... a new sculpt, much, much better. The old one doesn't even look comparable next to it... just all gummy plastic looking.

Well Wai at OSB said HT were still making these, that's a few weeks ago and not 100% confirmed. Big, big seller.

18th feb is the rough date lee over at collectiblesdirect reckons he'll get his stock. The wait for this guy has been crazy:gah:, how long has the US had him now, 3 maybe 4 month?

Im not going to go crazy on mods, may do the gloves, shorten the neck and try my hand at the eyelids then he's going straight with my batpod(standing over it)

It is starting to get annoying that yes the guys over the pond have had him for like you say 3-4 month, I do not get what is wrong with the UK & being so late in getting stuff in Its putting me off buying anything lately & i've learned not to bother pre-ordering unless you have used the shop before & you know there quick at getting things.

he's on backorder again at SS so that leads me to believe Hot Toys is still making a run at this....

Sideshow says "in stock".

Ordered mine today. First time I've ever done "flexpay". Anybody know if you can accelerate flexpayments? First payment is 3/15. Not sure why. I'd rather they did it now ... and probably both of the other two payments come 2/15. Can you call them and tell them to just go ahead?

SnakeDoc

Back