HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What a great figure! Love the accessories they included with this one.

IMG_1816_zps89551567.jpg

IMG_1808_zps2c72ffd3.jpg

IMG_1799_zpsfd357946.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You should fix the ab armor, lower the belt, fix the cape and do a proper pose!

You should fix the ab armor, lower the belt, fix the cape and do a proper pose!

Wow, that's quite a lot! :rotfl
What's wrong with the abs though?

People have just as much right to complain about the figure than people have to praise it. Besides , its on topic.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

On that topic. This figure looks both great and awful. I could easily convince myself to think one or the other. I like the detail in the suit but the head is awful. I believe that if posed properly it looks amazing and with mods it looks even better, yeah, you shouldnt have to do it. But I take pleasure in knowing something is custom, seems rarer to me

This is a god damn forum not a fan club. I bought it i can say whatever i want about it.

Did you not mod the **** out out your figure? Yes..

Then how do you not "get the complaints"???? You obviously weren't satisfied with it yourself! I don't buy $250 figures to mod, that is just ****ing stupid. It defeats the whole purpose of buying high end.
Whoa buddy lay off the venom. I didn't personally attack you calm down. At this point and even 2-3 months ago there were enough pictures circulating to see of you were happy with the figure but apparently you bought it anyway and are pissed off about it. No reason to take it out on random people.

Wowww!! I just saw the dx12 for $339.99 at bbts, dang!! add to that $15.00 for shipping, $35.00 for Tony's custom cape, $35.00 for Robbie"s custom face plate, that's $425.00 plus the other myriad of mods that it needs, paint eyes, fix googly eyes also, cut gloves, shorten gauntlets, mod neck, fix toothpick legs, and if you are really bothered by the awful cowl than is another $90.00 to get a custom medicom recast that brings it to $515.00 yikesss!!! I think is way to much, the enterbay 1/4 bats is selling at bbts for $374.00 plus $20.00 shipping this is wacky :cuckoo:, if didn't have the dx12 already I would buy the enterbay bats instead of the dx12

Last edited:

Just a suggestion....With the price increase that the dx12 is going for, might as well invest and pre-order the 1/4 scale Hot Toys (for those who don't have the DX12). Sonar head and backpack included as well as a nice display tribute to the Nolan trilogy :D . Only noticeable difference is that the Bruce sculpt on the 1/4 looks to be more of a younger version (ie The Dark Knight) vs 1/6 more representative of the middle aged Bruce in TDKR.

Were you aware of said complaints before you paid the $250 you mention?

Yes but often these things look better in hand. Many people were saying it did.

I did mod the heck out of mine, but I knew full well what to expect when I bought it. This was not my first Hot Toys,

Fair enough.

i don't "get the complaints" because it's 1480 pages into the thread and the negativity is utterly redundantly & pointless.

Some people still haven't gotten the figure yet. How is it pointless? Again in hand, sometimes issues work themselves out.

Whoa buddy lay off the venom. I didn't personally attack you calm down. At this point and even 2-3 months ago there were enough pictures circulating to see of you were happy with the figure but apparently you bought it anyway and are pissed off about it. No reason to take it out on random people.

Right it was a general comment, you didn't single any one person out. That's the problem. You just kind of threw it out there.

Yes but often these things look better in hand. Many people were saying it did.

Fair enough.

Some people still haven't gotten the figure yet. How is it pointless? Again in hand, sometimes issues work themselves out.

Right it was a general comment, you didn't single any one person out. That's the problem. You just kind of threw it out there.

Wait, you knew the problems with the figure and bought it anyways and are now all bent out of shape about it? You must have money to burn. :dunno

Has anyone else notice oil deposits showing up on the top 1/4 of the DX12 boots? Similar to the oily abbs situation with the previous Hot toys Dark Knight release. I just started to notice this the other day...whiped it away, and it was back again the next day. Just curious to find out if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

got no oil. though it was warmer today and they feel softer, more supple than before when it was super cold.

Hi, may I ask if the Bruce Wayne head can fit onto the DX02 body? Not sure if it was aske before.

Thanks!

Back