HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anybody know if this is in stock anywhere for retail? Had an order at BBTS that I had to cancel before Christmas -- looks like they've raised their price.

SnakeDoc

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is just I'm subscribed to this thread, and everytime I see a new batch of picture from someone who just got the figure I start to hate this figure because his derp-ridiculous-"flat back of his head" head sculpt... I just can't stand how ridiculous it looks...

And it has been a while since the last time I complain about this figure.. So don't tell me I didn't try :gah:

Then unsubscribe. :dunno

Every time I see you on any thread, you're always whining about something. You're the same dude that was drawing crazy lines all over the proto pics. I cant tell if you're a whiner or just a troll. :lol

Anybody know if this is in stock anywhere for retail? Had an order at BBTS that I had to cancel before Christmas -- looks like they've raised their price.

SnakeDoc

I don't think so man. If you have any LCS's I would scour them.

There seems to be a lot of complaints for this figure again, lately. I mean, I understand the QC related complaints, but the others? Derpy eyes, suit complaints, sculpt complains, I just don't get. Figure's been out for months, you've seen in hand pictures, you've seen people raising the same complains you have, yet you still decided to buy the figure, only to be unsatisfied, and come here to complain about it some more.... Don't get it. There's a modding thread that can help you alleviate some of the figure's problems, other than that, just sell it or don't buy it, if you're not happy. Despite all its faults, this is still the best 1/6 TDK Batman figure available now.

SnakeDoc

Get on SS' wait list. I'm sure they still have a batch coming in, as there are some that got their WL converted.

Hi Guys,

Was hoping to get some input from some of you on the issues I had with my DX12 when I received it a few days ago. I posted the list of issues here, but decided to upload some images (sorry about the poor quality pics, were taken with a phone).

I have already emailed Sideshow, although I'm not sure what my chances are of a replacement, or if I even want to go through the hassle of replacing the whole thing as I may end up with even worse problems on the replacement figure. Has anyone else experienced some of these issues, and do you think it warrants a replacement or am I just being too picky? Was wondering if Sideshow replaces parts only also.

The list of issues were:

paint around the eyes appears to be unfinished (specifically on left eye, shows a lot of flesh)
bruce wayne sculpt has 3 small paint chips on the hair. Looks like specs of white dust or dirt, except they don't rub off lol.
scowling faceplate has a small white dot near the corner of the mouth, and a small black dot on the other side in the chin area.

belt has a small paint scratch on the back.
groin armor is crooked.
armor on rear is misaligned. See pics for details.
Left shoulder plate feels loose. When I press on the right one it doesn't move, fits snug against the body, but the left one has a bit of movement when I push on it.
Box has a rip along the edge.
One of the mini mines was loose in the box.
EMP gun doesn't light up when I flicked the switch (could just be dud batteries though).

View attachment 57145

View attachment 57146

View attachment 57147

View attachment 57148

View attachment 57149

Maybe he just had a Black and White Cookie? :rotfl

4978C0C9-D953-4A8F-803F-826321CB0448-14470-00000AF5710B5445.jpg

Last edited:

Look to the cookie, Elaine. Look to the cookie.

With my DX12 is everything perfect. Took it out of the box, visualized the best post for it and a little futzing and done. Leave it as it is now. Be excited for the next figure to buy.....Whining over a figure is not me...

With my DX12 is everything perfect. Took it out of the box, visualized the best post for it and a little futzing and done. Leave it as it is now. Be excited for the next figure to buy.....Whining over a figure is not me...

Did you do any modifications to it?

There seems to be a lot of complaints for this figure again, lately. I mean, I understand the QC related complaints, but the others? Derpy eyes, suit complaints, sculpt complains, I just don't get. Figure's been out for months, you've seen in hand pictures, you've seen people raising the same complains you have, yet you still decided to buy the figure, only to be unsatisfied, and come here to complain about it some more.... Don't get it. There's a modding thread that can help you alleviate some of the figure's problems, other than that, just sell it or don't buy it, if you're not happy. Despite all its faults, this is still the best 1/6 TDK Batman figure available now.

Precisely. :goodpost::goodpost:

BBTS only has 3 DX12 in stock as I type this. If you still want him, you are going to have to pay that ridiculous price of $339.99.

Im sorry but have people lost their ****ing minds? Im seeing ridiculous prices for this in the commerce section. A few want more than what BBTS have for it and one was incomplete! :lol Besides there is still a waitlist at SS. Come on, this thing just came out and hasn't been sold out that long.

Im sorry but have people lost their ****ing minds? Im seeing ridiculous prices for this in the commerce section. A few want more than what BBTS have for it and one was incomplete! :lol Besides there is still a waitlist at SS. Come on, this thing just came out and hasn't been sold out that long.

I agree. It makes me so glad that I pre-ordered it.

I pre-order all the figures I am remotely interested in. Once it get's near the point of shipping, since Hong Kong gets released first, we get to see in-hand shots, I still have time to cancel my pre-order if my mind is changed. The only ones I have to really want are the ones with the NRD.

Im sorry but have people lost their ****ing minds? Im seeing ridiculous prices for this in the commerce section. A few want more than what BBTS have for it and one was incomplete!.

I know exactly the one. Man was that unreal. We should be able to trust our fellows boardies and not have to resort to eBay price hiking.

I know exactly the one. Man was that unreal. We should be able to trust our fellows boardies and not have to resort to eBay price hiking.

:goodpost::clap

Yeah, but not all members are like that, Im glad that the one I got from the commerce section was for $265.....

Thanks a lot Chris:D

Back