HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Gohastings just sent shipping details...crossing my fingers

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Adventure playground Batman. What scene is this from?? :lol

christian-bale-in-new-batsuit.jpg

Source: https://entertainment.time.com/2012/07/20/behind-the-scenes-with-batman-the-making-of-christopher-nolans-trilogy/photo/christian-bale-in-new-batsuit/

reminds me of West Side Story for some reason! Great shot! :wave

Managed to snap a few natural light photos. Excuse the blurriness, I do not have steady hands. I think the smirk mouth came out nicely in these shots.
Also, if you compare these pics to others', you can see that the DX2's shoulder pads (which I have on my Batman) are smaller than the DX12's.
IMG_0942_zpsb2b34430.jpg

IMG_0937_zps3c97c1f1.jpg

IMG_0935_zps63314091.jpg

IMG_0932_zpsd59a2085.jpg

Cool photography! Looks very natural! :hi5:

The DX12 is a great head. What kills it is the under scaled size and that it's not wide enough imo.

It is wide enough. You've made the Medicom too wide. Bale doesn't have round head like Keaton. Thats what yours is nearly like.

Thrustmasters is the perfect width. Wide but with a slightly elongated look. Not a beach ball.

Sideshow :dunno

or are you looking for a store which has this in-stock at retail ?

It's selling out fast?

Managed to snap a few natural light photos. Excuse the blurriness, I do not have steady hands. I think the smirk mouth came out nicely in these shots.
Also, if you compare these pics to others', you can see that the DX2's shoulder pads (which I have on my Batman) are smaller than the DX12's.
IMG_0942_zpsb2b34430.jpg

IMG_0937_zps3c97c1f1.jpg

IMG_0935_zps63314091.jpg

IMG_0932_zpsd59a2085.jpg

Cool pictures :clap.

Did you do the Heat mod on the DX02 Shoulder Pads or it comes like that?

It's selling out fast?

Possible or maybe lack of supply too. I have no clue. I have one on order and my HK dealer says they haven't received the complete stock yet.

Cool pictures :clap.

Did you do the Heat mod on the DX02 Shoulder Pads or it comes like that?

Nope. The DX2's shoulder pads ARE smaller.

anyone have any tips on how to get the damn cape on,,,lol... followed the instructions,,push in then down..but it seems its hitting the body...
.... ang on,,just found a tutorial,and a recommendation on getting a better fitting cape lol.....

..bloody hell,,would've helped if i was pushing it the right way:slap

Last edited:

It is wide enough. You've made the Medicom too wide. Bale doesn't have round head like Keaton. Thats what yours is nearly like.

Thrustmasters is the perfect width. Wide but with a slightly elongated look. Not a beach ball.

:lol That's funny because I barely widened mine. But whatever, we all know you just post hateful, jealous crap all the time. (Example: bobbyc joker head) ;)

Looks pretty wide here! But the cowl seems more narrow in tdkr!
BATMAN-532_1525247a.jpg

Last edited:

:lol That's funny because I barely widened mine. But whatever, we all know you just post hateful, jealous crap all the time. (Example: bobbyc joker head) ;)

Hi child, I'm not the one who curses at me via private messages. After all, you sold your beloved head.

I agree with Vodoun on this one. I think it is just a bit too wide. It's a bit dis-proportionate.

Hi child, I'm not the one who curses at me via private messages. After all, you sold your beloved head.

:cuckoo:
Hi child, you have the wrong member. I've never cursed you in private and I still have my bobbyc joker head. You need to get your "members I hate and I'm jealous of" list straight. :lol

Here's another picture of the "beach ball" headed batman: :lol Oh my god!! That head is huge and so wide!!:thud: :lol
18072CE3-C54D-4218-9F0A-F0732DE9243B-763-000000A7D406A14A.jpg

Have a blessed day, child. ;)

And here's just the heads (sorry for the excess light and sorry that they are not perfectly aligned. It was a freaking balancing act:lol)

DX02-DX12-Medicom

FC8D1A98-2C70-4C88-BC3C-DDE352B10832-763-000000C9DD6EAA12.jpg

Man, why couldn't they just paint his eyelids like they did on the dx2? Tough call between the DX02 and Medicom.

Back