HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Would a black sharpie work for the eyelid mod?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

this might have already been covered but what other body does the wayne hs fit on? the black socket it has doesnt fit the necks that come with tony and a body i got from ebay.

this might have already been covered but what other body does the wayne hs fit on? the black socket it has doesnt fit the necks that come with tony and a body i got from ebay.

I'll be trying it on the Hot Toys Snake Eyes to make League of Shadows Wayne. So we'll see.

Does the Ghost Rider body work ? I think I remember reading the Ghost Rider figure has the correct connector ?

If that's the stock cape, then I have some work to do.

That's one of Lance's "short rayon" capes. :)

Aside from the quality of these photo, the pose and angle are fantastic. I love these two pictures, looks great :clap:clap

Which face plate is this?

:duff

Yeah, they were just taken with my iPhone. I'll actually get this guy out and take some pictures with my camera hopefully soon.

It's the smirk one. :D

Mine just arrived. This figure is great! I don't know if I will do any mods, but it is awesome out of the box!

Mine just arrived. This figure is great! I don't know if I will do any mods, but it is awesome out of the box!

I've been saying this all along- HT did a fantastic job "stock" out of the box.:exactly::goodpost:

Nice work on the Medicom cowl, Ed! :)

Here are a couple of pics of my DX12 with Robbie's faceplate (no other mods to the sculpt). Unfortunately I missed that spec of dust before taking pics. :slap

_MG_6605.jpg

_MG_6604.jpg

_MG_6603.jpg

_MG_6602.jpg

Wait that's the DX12 HS with no mods? Looks really really good :clap

Alrighty, who hid the instructions/guidelines to SUCCESS! for getting lforigno's cape on this sucker? How's everyone else doing it?

Wasn't there a good instruction on page 1177?

Indeed there is sir! When I did my search I DID run across this exact page but I misread it as pertaining to the stock cape. So thanks!

So is this sucker sold out everywhere or what? Even sideshow is back ordered on it. Haven't seen a HT figure back ordered on sideshow so quick in ages. Maybe I shouldn't have waited? Think HT will just ship out more?

You can do the backorder on SSC, but it has an NRD.

Looks like BBTS might still be taking orders. But damn I wish I got that deal on gohastings. I got the batpod though. Good enough!

Alrighty, who hid the instructions/guidelines to SUCCESS! for getting lforigno's cape on this sucker? How's everyone else doing it?

Just use a flat, blunt instrument and stuff (that sounds kinda weird :lol) the edges inside the slot where the cape is supposed to go.

Just use a flat, blunt instrument and stuff (that sounds kinda weird :lol) the edges inside the slot where the cape is supposed to go.

Yep. I just used a small flathead screwdriver to stuff a good amount in there.

Back