HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My eye mod is on the first page of Maglor's customisation thread, I sculpted eyelids, but kept some of the fleshy corners of the eye.
looks best that way IMO.

Looks perfect. I'm way too afraid to attempt that.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Adventure playground Batman. What scene is this from?? :lol

christian-bale-in-new-batsuit.jpg

Source: https://entertainment.time.com/2012/07/20/behind-the-scenes-with-batman-the-making-of-christopher-nolans-trilogy/photo/christian-bale-in-new-batsuit/

Last edited:

it's gordon's apartment/house.

Looks like as they're setting up for the scene where the cops tell Gordon's wife he's dead, and batman's crouched, watching.

Thank you!

No probs. I always notice the baggy trousers there (or pants if you like), obviously so he can crouch better in them. Looks like they're too big for him. Haha.

Also, batman's cape looks huge there. Never noticed how long it drapes down.

No probs. I always notice the baggy trousers there (or pants if you like), obviously so he can crouch better in them. Looks like they're too big for him. Haha.

Also, batman's cape looks huge there. Never noticed how long it drapes down.

Thats true, looks kind of like fishermen's trousers. :lol

Looks like as they're setting up for the scene where the cops tell Gordon's wife he's dead, and batman's crouched, watching.

You know when his wife shouts something like 'you brought this upon us' - does she know Batman's there or is she just venting/shouting regardless. I get the feeling the little boys sees him, I was just never sure about his wife.

You know when his wife shouts something like 'you brought this upon us' - does she know Batman's there or is she just venting/shouting regardless. I get the feeling the little boys sees him, I was just never sure about his wife.

I always thought she saw him there, watching. And that's why she started shouting at him, blaming him for the joker basically.

she's yelling directly at him.

You actually think the cowl, eyes and faceplates are better on this than the TDK dx? You're insane. They didnt even paint the inside of the eye lids which gives him a bug eyed look. Its bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Seriously? People can't have an opinion that's different to yours? Calling people insane just for that? Besides, I think you're over analysing his comment and he might be in agreement with ya.

Seriously? People can't have an opinion that's different to yours? Calling people insane just for that? Besides, I think you're over analysing his comment and he might be in agreement with ya.

He laughed then said no and virtually slapped me lol. I highly doubt hes in agreement with.

Look at how many people are modding this figure. Its pretty common "opinion" that the cowl is off.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

the people modding are very vocal here. plenty others like the dx12 just fine.

common "opinion" is still subjective.

Just finished another medi head. I modded the first one for a friend (a bunch of posts back). This one's staying with me. ;)
He's wearing a Tony Mei cape (the best imo). Also, besides putting a magnet and repainting the mouth area, I sculpted a little bit of lower eye lids for the squinty look. Check it out!
18072CE3-C54D-4218-9F0A-F0732DE9243B-763-000000A7D406A14A.jpg

968F416B-6F6A-4DC2-B3D7-FDB269B8CB24-763-000000A7E2AF07C5.jpg

Last edited:

2nd medi head (short rounds) that I actually have really enjoyed.

Great job man!

I think the resculpted eyelids are the way to go, but I am way too much of a fraidy cat to try.

That looks awesome Commtech! You've really made the headsculpt shine.

Back