HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Bats arrived today with the Batpod.... really stoked.. can't wait to set them up!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No. I just want to be able to send it back to get another one incase there's a problem with it once I get. I'm pretty sure ABC has had theirs for over 30 days already. Plus I'm weird n for some reason I enjoy the fresh out the box smell. It's like when you get a new car.

Oh Happy New Year man! Haven't seen you on here in a while.

Happy New Year to you too, bro!! Btw, ABC got fresh cases of the DX12 in the stock room. They won't give u the one out on display unless it's the last one they got. Plus, u got warranty with them cuz they get them through SSC. That's how I got my replacement body. Just talk to the owner Brad or the manager Brandon if u got issues with the item. Easy swap right then and there.:wave

Hey Zach did you modify your eyelids?

Snapped a few quick pics.

More will come once I get everything moved around in my cabinet (I have four figures coming in the next 2 months) and get my custom mouth piece in.

P1020600_zpsba8367e9.jpg

P1020696_zps4b01da54.jpg

P1020731_zps7dc8f553.jpg

P1020732_zps68814f21.jpg

Not sure this has been posted before but im pretty certain ive found out why we were given a smirking faceplate with the DX12.. Hot Toys seems to have sculpted a faceplate based on the Poster for TDKR. Actually looks really close to the poster.

Finally got mine. Such a shame the cowl on this is hideous and cant even touch the cowl on the first DX. Looks like I'll display him like this.

yga8ube9.jpg

yry2u8ed.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Looks really off without the neck cover. Yikes.

Not sure this has been posted before but im pretty certain ive found out why we were given a smirking faceplate with the DX12.. Hot Toys seems to have sculpted a faceplate based on the Poster for TDKR. Actually looks really close to the poster.

Great find Frazer! It explains where they got their Toothy Grin faceplate from. The never released 2nd Teaser for TDKR...

905D80F6-3E8E-4D6D-94F0-7AE122FF1808-215-0000004C0096FBBD_zps3752b3ce.jpg

:)

--------
Many Bothans died to bring you this information...

Happy New Year to you too, bro!! Btw, ABC got fresh cases of the DX12 in the stock room. They won't give u the one out on display unless it's the last one they got. Plus, u got warranty with them cuz they get them through SSC. That's how I got my replacement body. Just talk to the owner Brad or the manager Brandon if u got issues with the item. Easy swap right then and there.:wave

Well that's something I didn't know. I just thought they had one left. I hope there's no problems with this figure this time around. I was so amazed with the figure the first time that I didn't notice that the ab armor was not aligned correctly and my crouch plate is crooked. Plus my box was all banged up. FINGERS CROSSED.

Great find Frazer! It explains where they got their Toothy Grin faceplate from. The never released 2nd Teaser for TDKR...

--------

Mate... That is super creepy batman... Damn.. Freak me out
Glad i order the custom mouth..

batman's obviously been into the venom again.

--------

This made me laugh out loud that my wife had to ask what was going on. :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

How come BBTS and Alter Ego still don't have this guy in stock. My custom cape and faceplate are lonely :impatient:

How come BBTS and Alter Ego still don't have this guy in stock. My custom cape and faceplate are lonely :impatient:

The reason is b/c sideshow hasn't gotten their second stock that also goes out to retailers yet either. I'm still waiting on my replacement box from SS

Back