HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great vids mags. I've never had an issue really with my dx12 and only mods I've done or plan to do is using an lforigno rayon cape and robbie's Wayne face plate. Other than that mine is stock, but I'm still watching your vids just for the fun of it. Nice going. :rock

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

take a picture, send to ssc, and ask for a replacement box. it may take a while, but they will get one for you.

this appears to have been a rampant issue with the dx12. i feel like am the only person i know who escaped this problem.

good luck!

Thanks for the info. I will definitely do that.

Thanks for the video Maglor. After takin the black piece off the BW head, which body would fit the head? I'm looking for some on ebay.

Thinking I need to have a crack at re-doing my cape having watched that vid :slap

Thanks for the video Maglor. After takin the black piece off the BW head, which body would fit the head? I'm looking for some on ebay.

A TTL 2.0 will work without modification. Meaning you don't even have to take the black adapter off. Just pop it on and you're good to go.

If you use a True Type you will need to use and modify the neck adapter that comes with that body. I talk about sanding the standard adapter down in this video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNFpvVpHZ0o[/ame]

Skip to 6:15.

That's for sticking it on the DX02, but same would apply to any True Type.

Thinking I need to have a crack at re-doing my cape having watched that vid :slap

:lol

I kind-of feel bad because I was mostly out of frame when I actually pushed the clips in...

If people still have trouble, I may need to make a short video with better lighting showing precisely how I'm angling those clips down into place.

Last edited:

Got mine yesterday! :rock

I thought this figure would be more easier to pose than the DX01 but I find the thighs and legs difficult to move, fearing it would tear the rubber off the cloth. Still a nice figure.

8348503012_c48fabe077_c.jpg

Maglor makes me want to pose the DX12 with the psychotic look. I don't even know why.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

"it just looks psychotic" -> boom, idea planted in my head. Thank you Maglor. My Batman will look like he's on ecstasy.

Finally took some shots of mine after putting on Robbie's custom faceplate.

BatmanTDKR05_zps98d0cf70.jpg

BatmanTDKR04_zps494e52a5.jpg

BatmanNolan02_zps3914f234.jpg

DC1602_zpsdc2e2faa.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=d99m8HPyYW0[/ame]

Skip to 0.27 on this, what mouth piece is it the DX12 is modelling there? At first I thought it was just the standard smirk but when I revisited that in hand today I dont think it is :dunno

Pretty sure that's the smirk.

Thanks bud!

A TTL 2.0 will work without modification. Meaning you don't even have to take the black adapter off. Just pop it on and you're good to go.

If you use a True Type you will need to use and modify the neck adapter that comes with that body. I talk about sanding the standard adapter down in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNFpvVpHZ0o

Skip to 6:15.

That's for sticking it on the DX02, but same would apply to any True Type.

After watching Maglor's video, I went and grabbed my DX-12, mainly to fix how I had the shoulders. I forgot how great this piece is. I have him posed in a simple standing pose, but the look of him is something special. I think getting my DX-07 so soon after this guy took something away from him, because I don't remember this guy being as great as I think he is now. Bring on DX-11.

Took another shot of mine. :rock

8348941130_77ee682e91_b.jpg

I really need to get around to taking pics of this guy.

Snapped a few quick pics.

More will come once I get everything moved around in my cabinet (I have four figures coming in the next 2 months) and get my custom mouth piece in.

P1020600_zpsba8367e9.jpg

P1020696_zps4b01da54.jpg

P1020731_zps7dc8f553.jpg

P1020732_zps68814f21.jpg

Back