HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What kit exactly? Pepsi kit?

Yo Rj, my friend. How come u didn't go to ABC to get your 2nd DX12 instead?? Is it cuz of our sales tax we gotta pay if we buy from retail????:dunno

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That's the best I've seen it looking. His head looks a great size. What's been done to this one buddy, do ya know?

Thanks. I have not altered the head shape at all though.

This shot is actually me experimenting with multiple close up shots of different areas and combining them in Photoshop. I read that this method can bring out much more detail.

I believe what you can see is distortion due to my inexperience with this type of photography.

DX12 with Medicom head
IMG_5311_zps323cf840.jpg
IMG_5295_zps9af3512b.jpg

Looks perfect in these shots.:clap

Here's my DX12 with his iPhone

IMG_1927_zpsf53b5634.jpg

Very good. Made me laugh.:rotfl

Anyone get shipping info for the Gohastings.com batman? (They shipped my Babydoll figure, but nothing on Bats.)

Got my shipping notice today for the Batpod man. Just wanted to let you know. You should have a shipping notice for Batman sometime today I'd think

BBTS should be getting their stock in on Monday 07JAN2013. They will be fulfilling orders at that point... so I'd expect shipping notices by about Wednesday.

Yep, got it this morning. Should have him Thurs/Fri of next week.

EDIT: Just went back and snagged a War Machine....

Iron Man War Machine Special Edition 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
Toys & Games

Discount: One for $205.85

Talk about a great deal!

Last edited:

:lol

I kind-of feel bad because I was mostly out of frame when I actually pushed the clips in...

If people still have trouble, I may need to make a short video with better lighting showing precisely how I'm angling those clips down into place.

Another vid would be great, is the whole shoulder area meant to be flush/flat when the cape is on?

Yo Rj, my friend. How come u didn't go to ABC to get your 2nd DX12 instead?? Is it cuz of our sales tax we gotta pay if we buy from retail????:dunno

No. I just want to be able to send it back to get another one incase there's a problem with it once I get. I'm pretty sure ABC has had theirs for over 30 days already. Plus I'm weird n for some reason I enjoy the fresh out the box smell. It's like when you get a new car.

Oh Happy New Year man! Haven't seen you on here in a while.

I love the way you display your figures, the light and LED is just perfect! Aside from dust.....

Thanks, and yeah, an open air display will have that caveat. However, I just don't have the patience or finances to figure out how to enclose everything.

Wednesday cannot get here soon enough. Already prepared my spot for him, just to the right of the artist cards and Arkham City figure.

20130105132517.jpg

Another vid would be great, is the whole shoulder area meant to be flush/flat when the cape is on?

Yes. The cape shouldn't be sticking up at all.

Last edited:

I love the way you display your figures, the light and LED is just perfect! Aside from dust.....

It feels like that scene... "I'm not a coward, Zod"

BBTS should be getting their stock in on Monday 07JAN2013. They will be fulfilling orders at that point... so I'd expect shipping notices by about Wednesday.

that sounds good.. :clap

Checked Gohastings last night at about 3am east coast time and he was in stock again..placed my order..and then he was out of stock again after.

Alright, I'll make a short cape video. :)

Finally got mine. Such a shame the cowl on this is hideous and cant even touch the cowl on the first DX. Looks like I'll display him like this.

yga8ube9.jpg

yry2u8ed.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back