HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I mean no offense Brooklyn, but your mouthpiece looks more like Clooney to my eyes...

Like, it's all I see.

Kinda Bizarre. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

FINALLY Got mine today! What a way to start the new year! :D Just glanced through the package... cant believe how fantastic it is! The DX02 which seemed unsurpassable when I first got it really seems not so good now! :horror

Now off to the mod thread!

Kids tire of things quickly. All you need to do is find out who his favorite super hero is, buy a $20 figure of him at a comic book store and ask the kid if he wants to trade.

Wa la - you'll have a DX12 for $20.

FINALLY Got mine today! What a way to start the new year! :D Just glanced through the package... cant believe how fantastic it is! The DX02 which seemed unsurpassable when I first got it really seems not so good now! :horror

Congrats! :clap

Post your mod progress mate! Maybe over here as well!

Love this figure- perfect out of the box for me.
I still love DX 02- different figure- a stunning piece in it's own right....

Hi Everyone--

I am new at posting to these boards so here goes:

I was wondering, I bought this rubberized Dark Knight cowl off of a vendor on ebay. Just thinking maybe it would fit on my DX 12 Bruce Wayne head, or ??????????

Here is the link of what the cowl looks like:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-Ba...5857?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a79e35961

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated

Here's a couple of mine after I finished up the squint mod and put robbie's custom mouth in.

IMG_20130101_215428_530.jpg

IMG_20130101_220420_782.jpg

Looks alright but, something about the eyes..looks like someone boxed the **** out them and they got all swollen. :p

Still it is a improvement, might just be the lighting that causes me to think this.

Are the eyes a tad misaligned on your figure?.

Just a heads up and don't mean for this to sound like spam, but gohastings.com has a 25% off code today (POSABLE). With that code this figure will be under $200! Think I might grab one.

figure arrived today from BBTS!! fellt like a long time coming.. but it's only been a month or so! now I have to wait until late tongiht before I get to open it. That part will be a tougher than the wait for it to arrive!!

Alter Ego is now processing orders and will be shipping soon!

Just a heads up and don't mean for this to sound like spam, but gohastings.com has a 25% off code today (POSABLE). With that code this figure will be under $200! Think I might grab one.

Thanks!!!

Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight Rises Sixth Scale Figure
Toys & Games
Discount: One for $195.00
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.

Thanks!!!

Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight Rises Sixth Scale Figure
Toys & Games
Discount: One for $195.00
Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.

So are these in stock at gohastings?

You are unable to visit the website?

It's still in stock as I type this.

I really shouldn't have, but I bit on it since I don't see getting this figure for that price any time soon down the road.

Now to figure out how to pay for it.... :p

Back