HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't care how many times people say the cape goes in....IT DOESN'T

Perhaps there is some sort of problem with certain people's.
I tried for ages and one clip just does not go in.

I got mine in, in less then a minute or two..you got to go deep deep down. XD

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have a lforgino cape and no batman at the moment. When I get my DX12 the cape is instantly going on ebay to see if some insane person wants it :lol

I had my cape before I got my DX 12 and I got one of the first batch from SS. That was pretty annoying. I can't imagine still not having this guy. That would suck. Be patient. He's worth the wait.

I don't care how many times people say the cape goes in....IT DOESN'T

Perhaps there is some sort of problem with certain people's.
I tried for ages and one clip just does not go in.

I promise you that it does. I promise from the deepest part of my soul. With all my heart.

I had my cape before I got my DX 12 and I got one of the first batch from SS. That was pretty annoying. I can't imagine still not having this guy. That would suck. Be patient. He's worth the wait.

It really does suck waiting for the second shipment to drop, but I don't have a lforigno cape just yet either. Got to order the short rayon one soon.

Ok guys so I need to get your educated opinion, especially those that have both the MMS71 and the DX12. Would you guys recommend selling the MMS71 to get the DX12? I just picked up the batpod and I want to know which one is easier to put on the pod or even looks better. Or would you guys recommend selling off Two face to get the DX12. Please feel free to post what you think or PM me. Thanks.

I would say no, I've seen some of the custom pieces for batman's stuff. Would look more appropriate IMO.

I originally had MMS71 and sold that to help fund my purchase of DX12. I highly recommend going that route if you're just comparing the 2 figures. I do not have the Batpod so I can't tell you which fits the vehicle better. In regards to Dent...keep him unless you're streamlining your collection.

I have had DX12 on preorder with BBTS for about a week... anticipation is killing me. I just worked on a show with a guy who owns it but the kicker is he purchased it for his 8 year old.

Not a smooth move.

I have had DX12 on preorder with BBTS for about a week... anticipation is killing me. I just worked on a show with a guy who owns it but the kicker is he purchased it for his 8 year old.

Not a smooth move.

:horror Dafuq is that guy thinking?

Aside from wrestling he is a defense attorney... so he has the coin to drop on it. But his 8 year old is not responsible and is a bit of a spoiled brat. It'll be destroyed but I might be getting an extra Bale portrait out of it.

lol....that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking the situation must be. heh....

I mean good for the kid, right? High end collectibles to destroy... gotta love it.

Yeah probably. I don't want to turn this into a morality lesson but things like this....I mean, it makes it difficult for the kid to appreciate the value of some things. But hey, it's his kid, it's a cool toy, and all's good.

My daughter plays with my hot toys with her dolls....i stopped caring long ago since its not worth angering mother lioness...

Anyway, Alter Ego will start shipping on the 2nd and will have them all shipped by the 4th....oh yea, my two will finally arrive....the tumbler and batpod are lonely...

If I knew my Hot Toys were going to become a childs play thing, I would just stop buying them.

Hey maglor, that face plate isn't from Robbie. I cut it off a KO BW sculpt. I don't know if its because I heated the mouth plate and kinda squeezed it into the cowl, but his mouth doesn't seem as open compared to Robbie's.

I like yours better.

Me too.

Holy crap. Haha I'm flattered as all hell. Thanks fellas.

When I was cutting, sanding the mouth piece, I kept pics of Robbie's. I noticed that he gave the top portion of his mouth plate a feint v shape. Still looks good from the front mind you. But profile shots looked a bit off, like it didn't sit in all the way and left a gap.

His has much better paint apps btw.

Back