HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just preorder the figure from BBTS.. I was on the fence, because I was trying to decide between the 1:6 ver or the 1:4 version and because I have the original TDK DC version of Batman which I still like alot..

I was on the same fence... but then I'd sit there and think "Batman met up with Hank Pym and decided he didn't want to fight as hard" when I had Joker and Bane next to him... so went with the 1/6 DX 12.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

the snow was dry, so he was fine ~ and there's no rubber on the bottom ~ his feet/boots are all hard plastic.

but nevertheless yes, that's also why i didn't properly futz him ~ i didn't want him to be exposed for too long.

that said, i can be pretty brutal with my toys and this guy has proven to be a lot more durable than one would expect. been putting him through the paces since halloween and he hasn't showed any signs of stress or wear.

now, i don't fling him across the room or anything ~ i do treat him with respect, but i haven't had any problems with him at all except that his left hand likes to fall off when i go to pose it. i have that problem with gordon too.

: D

You put more faith in the design process than I do sir.

But you enjoy them, so thats all that matters.

batsnow03.jpg

batsnow01.jpg

That snow is not to scale. :lecture

:nana::lol nice stuff man.

That snow is not to scale. :lecture

:nana::lol nice stuff man.

what are you talking about? i hand-crafted each snowflake!

thanks! ~ i had planned to do a snowfight with my whole crew, but the thought of putting my dx01 in the snow gave me hives so i quit after taking pictures of batman.

: D

DX 12 Batman Third Party Accessories

Hey everyone! I recently purchased the DX 12 Batman and I was wondering you anyone ever bought any third party accessories. I.E., the empty 1/6th cowl which I really want with my display. The display I want is the Bruce Wayne head looking into an empty cowl, but the cowl that comes with it has the eyes popping out of it, and I don't wanna modify it incase I want to use that head at a later date. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking at this at the moment, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-Batm...item3a79e35961, but there are a couple of things wrong.

1. Singapore
2. Rubber
3. It's nearly $40.

Will I have any luck getting this for under $25 not made of rubber?

Anybody know if lforigno is selling the velvet capes for the DX 12??

handcrafting each snowflake sounds easy. They all are identical, aren't they?

don't be absurd. each is uniquely individual, molded from only the finest artisan dew. there are over 7.7 billion of them in the picture. i have been working on them since i was in the womb.

1/6 is hard work!

Yep. And I don't think marking as gift will prevent it either.

It has worked for me before. Back 2008, I bought the Cinemaquette Endoskeleton from BBTS. It was marked as gift and no taxes were charged.

Why hasn't UPS updated yet? I don't even think BBTS even shipped it yesterday :dunno

What a nice thing to say... I've been out two years as of last week. Feels like a lifetime ago, really. But hey, a Purple Heart gets me some discounts on these bad boys so I'm happy.

In this hobby anything helps lol

LOL looks like we've been forced back on topic. :)

Anyway here is my DX12 with a background. My current computer wallpaper.

534421_10152138292559460_1725999975_n.jpg

Neat! What camera did you use?

Get HT to fix/replace that for you.

That would totally piss me off I got me one of those defects.

I don't know what to do. Is anyone else's like this? I don't do modifications on my figures. While I think it looks great when people do them, I'm sort of a purist and I could never bring myself to touch glue to one of my figures and reglue the plates. Thoughts?

That's bad luck. Have you tried fiddling with the body, I mean is there a chance that the underlying body is a but contorted and makes the armor pieces look misaligned?

It's a Canon 5D. :horror

:clap Woww... Awesome. Used a couple of those for my final project. Amazing camera for video production! But apart from the BG, did you color correct the figure? I'd love to photograph mine once I got it but I'd like to know from a professional photographer whether it photographs well or not. :rotfl

Back