HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think someone said December 26th, but. I'm not sure.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Has anyone ordered from goodshipped on ebay? Feels like im going to be the last person to get this thing!

Has anyone ordered from goodshipped on ebay? Feels like im going to be the last person to get this thing!

YEP great seller no worries he ships fast.

My backorder said they will charge me January 3rd and ship it then from Sideshow so im sure around that time

thanks for the info

Congrat's frazer realy sweet figure.

Thanks so much for all the tips on painting the eyelids, guys. I did remove the metal plate behind the mouth area, as that made it a little easier to pop the eyes back in. Only now I'm having a hard time getting the plate to stay back in and have those little hooks repositioned.

I didnt mind the pink effect on the lid, but the way the painted the black, it was too transparent. Like a really watered down paint app. Glad I did the mod.

Good to hear man. Would you post pics when you get the chance.?
I'd love to see how it turned out.

Mine will be here on the 21st. Can't wait to do some minor modding to him!!

I've ordered from goodshipped a few times and always had problems. Won't use them anymore. There was even a thread here at one point where people were posting their issues with them.

That said, plenty of people seem to like them and always order from them.

Never had problems with seller and never see any bad feedback on him... Best thing can say is never preorder off ebay and ALWAYS CHECK THIER FEEDBACK score and seller's review's.

if any one is still looking for places to get him from, BBTS has him back up for preorder due on the 26th. I re preordered it about a week ago and all is well I should be getting it the turn of the year.

Couple of decent pics I took of my DX 12:

image-6_zps5014920c.jpg

image-6_zps826d8d7d.jpg

Haha heck yea, that detolf is in my "game room" and it has wall to wall comics and posters 100% covering the cieling. Only downside is its all marvel lol. I have my batman collectibles in another room but I only have 1 detolf in there and it's full right now. Waiting on dx11 and bane and ima make the move to get another detolf to move the DX 12.

I got my commissioner gordon outfit from goodshipped without any problem

Never had problems with seller and never see any bad feedback on him... Best thing can say is never preorder off ebay and ALWAYS CHECK THIER FEEDBACK score and seller's review's.

Yeah, as I said I realise some people have used him without any problems. I just found his service not to be too great and wont use him. Just wanted to show both sides of the coin. Not trying to discourage anyone.

Goodshipped was okay for me, he doesn't tend to reply to many messages mind.

Back