HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just got my DX12 from BBTS this morning. But I have to wait to open him on Christmas. :monkey2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Pics of my DX12, with tons of mods applied. If you'd like a break down of what I did, I give more detail in the mods thread. My favorite would be the shoulder plates.

IMG_6581s_zps930c3d59.png

IMG_6668s_zpse74afa76.png

IMG_6603s_zpsb4f63dd1.png

IMG_6616s_zpsea04f7c8.png

IMG_6638s_zps390460de.png

IMG_6591s_zps31b73669.png

IMG_6663s_zps8f634553.png

IMG_6629s_zpse6e94f69.png

Great job plasmid303! Love the photos as well. 2nd pic is my favorite. Looks so effin real.

The status for this DX12 on sideshow says backorder. It means that I still get it if I order it and not sold out right? Help!!!

The shoulder plate now is 2 separate piece? How'd you do that?

He cut it. Not a bad idea; I'm considering doing the same...

The status for this DX12 on sideshow says backorder. It means that I still get it if I order it and not sold out right? Help!!!

That's right. Put your order in now.

I dont want to comment on people's sales threads because..well its rude...but I cannot fathom why people put a figure up for sale in there that is opened for more money than you can purchase it for retail.

I agreee Apone. The only reason is some people are a little impatient? Is it in stock everywhere else? AEC, BBTS, CSC? Or is SSC the only place it is on backorder? :dunno

Which True Type body is best for Bruce Wayne? Regluar or slim? I don't want too big that he ended up bigger than in the Bat suit. Thanks

AE has it on PO for final shipment sometime this month..great price..better grab it because after this look for prices to RISE..........

has anyone tried placing the dx12 faceplate onto the dx02 head? Does it even fit? I modded my dx 12 with black eyelids. Some angles it looks good. But some still a bit weird. Wondering how the dx 02 head with dx 12 faceplate would look. Could anyone post a pic? I would greatly appreciate it

has anyone tried placing the dx12 faceplate onto the dx02 head? Does it even fit? I modded my dx 12 with black eyelids. Some angles it looks good. But some still a bit weird. Wondering how the dx 02 head with dx 12 faceplate would look. Could anyone post a pic? I would greatly appreciate it

It does. I watched a video review of the fig online and the review fit the faceplates onto a DX02.

And, Apone, if you're talking about my sale thread on the forum, I'm only asking what I paid for it.

Back