HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Because they don't have to. They're well known and can command higher prices. Everyone else is trying to compete and get you to buy from them, which is why they offer extra perks and discounts. It's the beauty of capitalism. If we don't like it, we can vote with our wallets.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

They shipped out the Exclusive Lt. Gordon's double boxed free of charge, I was sort of hoping that was a new thing with them. All other companies double box. Sideshow is one of the best, why don't they?

Those examples above are horrific.

I was thinking this too. Was really surprised when my gordon came double boxed, and like you was hoping this was a new practice. Guess not. How lame.

So turns out this figure is a confirmed egg?

I just got my dx 12 today, its awesome!!
I prefer the bruce wayne head sculpt on the dx 12 though looks alot better, here is my dx 12 along side my dx 02 batman, both have
lforigno's velvet capes on.
img5705u.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone heard from BBTS? Can't wait for this guy

I talked to them yesterday. They said the earliest they could tell me was late November at the moment. That's just speculation, basically all they know is its coming in November

I talked to them yesterday. They said the earliest they could tell me was late November at the moment. That's just speculation, basically all they know is its coming in November

BBTS will have theres when SS get the next lot of there split shipment. I asked SS when that would be and they reckon roughly a months time. Im hoping sooner !!

They need to stop sending them out in just the mailer boxes and start sending them out in another box. You can get this with the packout option for an additional $10 but should you have to?

No, you really shouldn't. It's pathetic.

brilliant pics !! agreed the BW sculpt is what makes this

Got mine!

20121027_005458.jpg

Got my shipping confirmation over the weekend - originally estimated for delivery tomorrow :yess: then Sandy hit.

My family has been without power since Monday and we're not expected to get it back until next Monday (I'm back to work today however)...flooding, trees down, power lines in the street, it's brutal. UPS tracking says the package is stuck in Illinois currently - "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." And I'm sure there are more delays waiting for it here in PA. I'm guessing I won't see this thing until some time next week.

All things considered, I'm just glad the storm is passed and my family is safe. Batman can wait.

They need to stop sending them out in just the mailer boxes and start sending them out in another box. You can get this with the packout option for an additional $10 but should you have to?

That's what I thought too, why pay for extra shipping care when the piece is already too expensive in the first place. I think SSC is just being cheap and greedy.

Yeah, but you know if they started doing the packout as their "standard" method of shipping, they'd just price in that additional $10 to the figure price.

It's just like "free shipping" is a joke. Don't give me that crap, I know I paid the shipping anyway.

They shipped out the Exclusive Lt. Gordon's double boxed free of charge, I was sort of hoping that was a new thing with them. All other companies double box. Sideshow is one of the best, why don't they?

Those examples above are horrific.

My Gordon just came in the standard Hot Toys brown shipper box (With the new Hot Toys tape sealing it) and inside was a clear plastic bag sealing the main figure box. You got yours with a shipper box on the outside of all of that...without paying for packout??

Got my shipping confirmation over the weekend - originally estimated for delivery tomorrow :yess: then Sandy hit.

My family has been without power since Monday and we're not expected to get it back until next Monday (I'm back to work today however)...flooding, trees down, power lines in the street, it's brutal. UPS tracking says the package is stuck in Illinois currently - "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." And I'm sure there are more delays waiting for it here in PA. I'm guessing I won't see this thing until some time next week.

All things considered, I'm just glad the storm is passed and my family is safe. Batman can wait.

Glad that you and your family are ok bro, been seeing on tv the devastation that storm created on the east coast and is terrible.
Praying for you guys and hoping you get your bats soon :wave

Got my DX12's delivered yesterday. Turns out my old DX02 backpack fits fine into the new body. The new Bale sculpt is in my opinion much more accurate than the ToyFair sculpt.

In hand, the DX12 is a much needed improvement, particularly with its increased articulation. Admittedly, I am not a "hardcore" accuracy nut, but the DX12 issues noted before like the center bat symbol alignment are not so bad once you actually look at it in your hands.

DX12 definitely has some thunder thighs going on and coupled with the smaller chest he looks more like a pear shaped woman than a beefy crime fighter.

The googly eyes are in part due to the eye lids edges being pinker and making the eye sockets appear larger than the dx02. Yes he looks absolutely ridiculous with the eyes straight forward and the smiling face plate. I usually put the eyes looking slightly up with the head slightly down and it looks fine...problem solved :)

Overall a great figure, not as sweet as the dx07 luke, but an awesome figure nonetheless.

Got my DX12's delivered yesterday. Turns out my old DX02 backpack fits fine into the new body. The new Bale sculpt is in my opinion much more accurate than the ToyFair sculpt.

In hand, the DX12 is a much needed improvement, particularly with its increased articulation. Admittedly, I am not a "hardcore" accuracy nut, but the DX12 issues noted before like the center bat symbol alignment are not so bad once you actually look at it in your hands.

DX12 definitely has some thunder thighs going on and coupled with the smaller chest he looks more like a pear shaped woman than a beefy crime fighter.

The googly eyes are in part due to the eye lids edges being pinker and making the eye sockets appear larger than the dx02. Yes he looks absolutely ridiculous with the eyes straight forward and the smiling face plate. I usually put the eyes looking slightly up with the head slightly down and it looks fine...problem solved :)

Overall a great figure, not as sweet as the dx07 luke, but an awesome figure nonetheless.

do you mind posting pics of the DX12 with the DX 2 backpack :pray:

Back