HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*waits for post with pics to be quoted 15 times over the next few pages*

Yeah I can't remember who but there used to be a specific member policing that. I got an infraction from early on lol. Well not actually infraction as he wasn't a mod but just *****slapped

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Just got off the phone with customer service. They said it would be shipping out today or tomorrow. Slap!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got off the phone with customer service. They said it would be shipping out today or tomorrow. Slap!

Sideshow customer service?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine just arrived. I think this figure is great. I didn't get a chance to buy the DX 02 or MMS71 so this is my first batman in this suit. I have only one complaint about the figure, the cape, it looks and drapes really bad. Guess I'll get one of lforigno's capes. My only other gripe is the box. Dose anyone think I can get a replacement from SSC?
007-5.jpg

006-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

004-7.jpg

001-5.jpg

Good lord, that's horrendous.

This shall be my first HotToys. Ill buy it when i get payed in 2weeks.

Im looking for a UK seller not to expensive! Help please!!

cheers man. Does it get any cheaper in the UK?

I found a place called toyhq, is that place reliable?

Noo!! I missed the UPS guy. F@*k!!!

01E41453-05B5-4886-84E5-F26F304CF811-18655-0000138379A9F8F1.jpg

Mine just arrived. I think this figure is great. I didn't get a chance to buy the DX 02 or MMS71 so this is my first batman in this suit. I have only one complaint about the figure, the cape, it looks and drapes really bad. Guess I'll get one of lforigno's capes. My only other gripe is the box. Dose anyone think I can get a replacement from SSC?
007-5.jpg

006-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

004-7.jpg

001-5.jpg

damn that sucks but yes you should be able to get a new box. just show those pics to the CS of whoever you bought it from and you should be good.

also, what's up to a fellow boardie in Arlington! :hi5: I go to school out there/here

Got my DX12 on Friday but didn't get to really set him up until last night since I was out of town. I switched the boots from my DX02 and DX12 and put on the custom cape to try to put together my perfect Dark Knight figure. Put the Bale head sculpt on my DX02 and switched the stands so the Joker 2.0 stand will display better with the older stand when it comes in. Here's some pics:

photo-5.jpg

photo_1.jpg

Personally I think this figure is great. The suit is so amazingly beyond the DX02, I had the DCD batch of that so i had the plastic abs that gave it a belly so even the the silhouette looks better. The Bale sculpt is just fantastic, even my fiance was creeped out by how much it looks like him. FYI the neck post does not snap into the DX02 post but it does set in there. The figure does have googley eyes but it's noticeable if you start moving them around which is the only real gripe I have about the figure. I know there are folks here that are getting real specific with colored lines, graphs, and charts of things that aren't "screen accurate" and I'm no HT apologists but I am a realist. People pay Kato $1000+ for screen accurate suits and you want a mass produced perfect Batman figure for $300? That's all I'll say to that. In the end, it's a great overall figure in my opinion and I have no regrets in getting it.
So lets see, 30.00 for cape, 70.00 at least if you don't have the dx02 boots, more than 100.00 to replace the cowl, 50.00 to replace gauntlets, 300.00 for the dx12, thats $550.00 :slap.
that's why I got the BW head sculp and keep my dx02. I'll wait for the next bats and hope they get it right :gah:

Last edited:

Heh. I called SS just to see what they'd say about my order. I got the standard, "It'll ship today or tomorrow." :lol

something i've only just thought of, does this come with hands to hold the handlebars on the Bat-pod? :panic:

something i've only just thought of, does this come with hands to hold the handlebars on the Bat-pod? :panic:

That will be another $30.00 please.
yours truly

Hot Toys :D

So lets see, 30.00 for cape, 70.00 at least if you don't have the dx02 boots, more than 100.00 to replace the cowl, 50.00 to replace gauntlets, 300.00 for the dx12, thats $550.00 :slap.
that;s why I got the BW head sculp and keep my dx02. I'll wait for the next bats and hope they get it right :gah:

Why would you want to swap the gauntlets?

Lens distortion is definitely working in favor of your point there. :lol

Back