HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Lots of pros like poseability and no rubber. Looks fantastic infront of you. I dont like the mouth pieces and the eyes arent as big as others make it out to be. Im very happy with it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

one more day until he's home...one more week until I can open him though :(

man...batpod is coming soon...but the DX12 is still another month away..this sucks.

man...batpod is coming soon...but the DX12 is still another month away..this sucks.

Yea, I'm in the same boat. Bat-pod will be here before the figure. It's going to be awful lonely for a good month. Really can't wait for this figure, though. It's odd only having Gordon and Dent. They definitely need the Batman standing along side them.

Mine are arriving in a decent order.
Bats this week, Pod in about 2 weeks, Gordon around the same time, then Joker at the end of the month (Nov).

Just got my DX12 today. I have nothing to compare it to, but the HT's cape doesn't do much for me. Had a few eBay bucks about to expire so I just bought one from Lforigno. Seem to be highly recommended here.

Love to see some pics of the DX12 with the Lforigno cape. (hint, hint :wink1:)

My dx 12 arrives tomorrow, I'll post some pics with the Lforigno I got today.

^ let's not forget his playboy status/image in batman begins to keep his identity safe and protect the ones he loves.

Need my DX to come in already and join the party
43DB56D8-2F72-4B7F-9C60-219105CA4D2B-2524-0000018D3503166F.jpg

Cool cabinets. :clap

Hope all you Ht Bats collectors on the east coast are doing OK tonight..keep safe!

Agreed. Everyone to the east be smart and be safe. :pray:

Mine are arriving in a decent order.
Bats this week, Pod in about 2 weeks, Gordon around the same time, then Joker at the end of the month (Nov).

Joker is coming that soon?

Joker is coming that soon?

I think that if you ordered from any of the hong kong sellers, November would be when you get the joker, the united states would get it around December to next year.

I'm still waiting for my shipping notice from SS. I'm not in a hurry, but it'd be nice if it shipped soon.

I think that if you ordered from any of the hong kong sellers, November would be when you get the joker, the united states would get it around December to next year.

Gotcha. I'm glad he won't be coming until January. Lucky guy if he gets it that early. Will be nice to see some early photos.

very on the fence here. i have previously ignored nolan's batman designed figures as im not a fan of the look....but i have to say this figure is very tempting. and the bruce wayne sculpt may be enough to sway me.......is it likely to sell out or remain available for sometime like the reeve superman?

Well since you don't like the Nolan design then continue to hang on the fence.

If you can afford it then get it. If by the time you DO have the funds and it is sold out, then let it be.

Usually if a figure dosen't grab at you as something you really must have, then you should skip it.

Unless you're a scalper and looking forward to flip it.. in that case, go to hell. :rotfl

Ahh not enjoying seeing all these dx12's arriving for people, feel like I have been waiting ages for mine to get sent, pre ordered it from loontentoys hopefully he gets them asap!

I hope no one has.. but has anybody experienced these problems yet?

35488_10151263065029283_205029519_n.jpg

Well this is what I'm afraid of.
Inconsistent of glue placement / pressing.

SS said they would ship yesterday. It didn't. They have really fallen in the customer service in my eyes as this isn't the first issue I have had with folks getting their notices and items before mine even ships.

Mine is out for delivery. Can't wait to send this POS back.

EVILFACE can't wait to send this POS back.

Back