HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Haarrummpf! I am the thread's Buzz Killington! Stop joking about inaccurate socks! That has been done to death! Hasrrummpf, I say!

Hey BMD, did you call up Toy2 about the release date of DX12? Or did they contact you?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What? You didn't get on the screen accurate Batman socks waitlist? Sure, they might not show, but I couldn't sleep at night knowing my Batman was less than perfect.

74 euros at customs.
¬¬'

Still haven't recieved a shipping notice even though:

1. I pre-ordered within the first half hour.
2. I live in CA.
3. I was charged over a week ago.....

And people are already recieving the DX Luke that arrived at the same time...

:gah::gah::gah:

74 euros at customs.
¬¬'

Christ. This is why I can't do this for much longer. I can go with Toys2 where I won't get charged customs but the shipping is astronomical or I can go for somewhere else with normal shipping costs but where I probably will get charged customs. ****ed every which way.

Canadians........

Sorry, I thought that's what we're supposed to do here, since a Buzz Killington told me how unfunny socks were a few months ago.

Hey BMD, did you call up Toy2 about the release date of DX12? Or did they contact you?

I sent them an email asking when they expect to receive them.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The last couple of pages have been comedy gold!
Thanks guys.

Got my DX12 on Friday but didn't get to really set him up until last night since I was out of town. I switched the boots from my DX02 and DX12 and put on the custom cape to try to put together my perfect Dark Knight figure. Put the Bale head sculpt on my DX02 and switched the stands so the Joker 2.0 stand will display better with the older stand when it comes in. Here's some pics:

photo-5.jpg

photo_1.jpg

Personally I think this figure is great. The suit is so amazingly beyond the DX02, I had the DCD batch of that so i had the plastic abs that gave it a belly so even the the silhouette looks better. The Bale sculpt is just fantastic, even my fiance was creeped out by how much it looks like him. FYI the neck post does not snap into the DX02 post but it does set in there. The figure does have googley eyes but it's noticeable if you start moving them around which is the only real gripe I have about the figure. I know there are folks here that are getting real specific with colored lines, graphs, and charts of things that aren't "screen accurate" and I'm no HT apologists but I am a realist. People pay Kato $1000+ for screen accurate suits and you want a mass produced perfect Batman figure for $300? That's all I'll say to that. In the end, it's a great overall figure in my opinion and I have no regrets in getting it.

Nice pics Joebad!

He looks great with the custom cape. That's the Rayon cape and not the velvet right??

What's the consensus on the best cape type / look for this? Rayon or velvet? long or short?

Nice pics Joebad!

He looks great with the custom cape. That's the Rayon cape and not the velvet right??

Thanks man, they're crappy iPhone pics but I just thought folks would like to see the figure with the custom cape on, and yeah its the rayon version.

Poor Person.

I got it so I can replace the cowl, the faces, the cape, the hands, the boots, the belt, maybe the body and get Kato $houlder Pad$.

I'm putting mine on a TT Slim but I'll be using TT19 arms. That will fill out the Medicom shoulder pads that I plan to use... Everyone knows Kato's $houlder Pad$ are too wide by 2mm.... Newb.

Oh man, you are gonna have FloDeMedixato. That is so awesome.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

FYI the neck post does not snap into the DX02 post but it does set in there.

That sucks.

The suit is so amazingly beyond the DX02, I had the DCD batch of that so i had the plastic abs that gave it a belly so even the the silhouette looks better.

That particular problem is 100% about the pose, not the figure.

Do this:

P1070522.jpg

Not this:

P1070523.jpg

When posed correctly there is no "belly" from the hard abs.

P1120528.jpg

:peace

I sent them an email asking when they expect to receive them.

I was told this week or next...now that Sandy was throwing a hissyfit I suspect next week

That particular problem is 100% about the pose, not the figure.

Do this:

*pic*

Not this:

*pic*

When posed correctly there is no "belly" from the hard abs.

*pic*

:peace

*waits for post with pics to be quoted 15 times over the next few pages*

Back