HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great reply.

Those whole "quality of life" posts are silly and redundant. You hear them all the time. All because someone said Batman looked like a derp. :lol

That was my first post on it, but you could say every post here is silly and redundant. I didn't post it because someone said Batman looked like a derp, either.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I'm just saying I don't think it's funny because it looks like some of it could come from deeper issues. It's not about disagreeing with someone. I don't see someone thinking this figure is stupid looking or inaccurate is a sign of mental illness, but I think most of you are smart enough to know that's not what I meant.

I'm not calling anyone out specifically, I wasn't even thinking of you inthevoid, and my post about it wasn't directly referencing the emp gun pose either.

Whatever, carry on.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

That was my first post on it, but you could say every post here is silly and redundant. I didn't post it because someone said Batman looked like a derp, either.

I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I'm just saying I don't think it's funny because it looks like some of it could come from deeper issues. It's not about disagreeing with someone. I don't see someone thinking this figure is stupid looking or inaccurate is a sign of mental illness, but I think most of you are smart enough to know that's not what I meant.

Well you did say you were 'serious'. Obviously you weren't serious when you said you were serious. I didn't like singling you out because we've got along elsewhere. You were simply the latest in an endless line of people saying a similar kind of thing that I personally just don't agree with.

The whole debate is redundant. I'm even sick of my own participation in it. My crusade against the complaining about the toy complaining will ultimately be as futile as that of the guys complaining about the toy complainers. Nothing will change. The cycle will go on and on. I have to try and resist posting about it.

I will remind people of this though - those complaining about toys are on-topic, whether you like or agree with what they're saying or not. Everything else that isn't talking about the toys - isn't.

Last edited:

Well you did say you were 'serious'. Obviously you weren't serious when you said you were serious.

The whole debate is redundant. I'm even sick of my own participation in it. My crusade against the complaining about the toy complaining will ultimately be as futile as that of the guys complaining about the toy complainers. Nothing will change. The cycle will go on and on. I have to try and resist posting about it.

I will remind people of this though - those complaining about toys are on-topic. Everything else that isn't talking about the toys - isn't.

?
I am serious and I'm not trying to debate. I said what I said and that's that. I explained myself as much as I care to. Moving on...

Hello SSC, do you remember me??

You got my money 12 days ago.....

Called Sideshow regarding some other orders I had with them, but also asked if they had received the DX 12. DX 12 is in Cali, and they are working on processing orders today. Sweet.

Called Sideshow regarding some other orders I had with them, but also asked if they had received the DX 12. DX 12 is in Cali, and they are working on processing orders today. Sweet.

Please :pray:

It's good to know :yess:

?
I am serious and I'm not trying to debate. I said what I said and that's that. I explained myself as much as I care to. Moving on...

I edited my post above while you must have been typing this. I didn't want to come across so antagonistic towards you as we've had good exchanges elsewhere so I apologise for that. I agree lets move on.

Those are some nice poses. The first one is the pose I was going to put him in.

Oh and is that Iforigno's custom cape?

Hello,the cape is made by me, not lforigno's custom

So do I have OCD and mental problems if I think the head on this Batman looks like crap?

I don't see how it's nitpicking to say, "that weird shaped headsculpt with the anime eyes and the funny faces, looks like ****, here's why". It's not like I've pulled diagrams and illustrations with obnoxious colored lines to compare a toy and the real deal that's so often seen.

The head just looks like ****ing ****.

So do I have OCD and mental problems if I think the head on this Batman looks like crap?

I don't see how it's nitpicking to say, "that weird shaped headsculpt with the anime eyes and the funny faces, looks like ****, here's why". It's not like I've pulled diagrams and illustrations with obnoxious colored lines to compare a toy and the real deal that's so often seen.

The head just looks like ****ing ****.

No Difabio, that's not the problem if you think this head is ugly (in fact, there're a lot of fails in it).

The problem is when someone always write every single day in this thread this issue.

There're a lot of people (I'm not going to write any name), that write the same since the last 2 weeks....

Forget about the crap head, look what i did to the boots!
:lol
Finished DX12/DX02 combo, small feet, no cracks, no skinny ankles.

photo-60.jpg

That does look like a great mod^

But that leg is full of cellulite!

409319_10151162632609145_1670973094_n.jpg

"FYI Hot Toys Bespin Luke and TDKR Batman DX have arrived and we've started shipping the pieces out :) Be on the lookout for your figure!"

Batman's boots are kinda gay in the Nolan movies. I've never really sat there and looked at them until now.

Give it some heels and put some sparkles where that texture is on the sides and on the foot and you got some mean clubbing shoes.

Pretty lame.

Batman's boots are kinda gay in the Nolan movies. I've never really sat there and looked at them until now.

Give it some heels and put some sparkles where that texture is on the sides and on the foot and you got some mean clubbing shoes.

Pretty lame.

Better than those Nikes :lol :lol :lol

nike-air-trainer-iii-air-jordan-vi-batman-boots-2.jpg

batman-nikes.jpg

Back