HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

EVILFACE is just talking ****. He didn't cancel anything.

I know, I'm familiar with his works.

I'd laugh about it, but then I'd feel like I'm laughing at the mentally ill.

Spockinsulted.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lol

Okaaay, you have been warned. I nearly pissed myself laughing when I saw it this morning.. note: this hasn't been in contact with the DX02 in days..
WTF did HT make the rubber out of on the DX02? Xenomorph blood?

IMG_1175.jpg

I'm sure is a mixture of zerg spit with the psychomagnotheric slime with all the hate of this thread :lecture

Unfortunately, I'm being serious. The obsessiveness of some people in here makes me wonder about their quality of life outside the forums. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a matter of getting caught up in these nitpicky forums.

Unfortunately, I'm being serious. The obsessiveness of some people in here makes me wonder about their quality of life outside the forums. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a matter of getting caught up in these nitpicky forums.

I don't think a few postings on here are enough to really make that kind of judgment. I mean I was a complainer on the previous page, as was Difabio, but we're not always. Are we mental for that? Did the particular things we were complaining about mean we must be so? How does one decide what its 'not mental' to complain about? Who gets to decide that? Is that decision universal and definitive? Just too many variables. Thats why I now say let people be. Everyone complains about something at some point.

Last edited:

I don't think a few postings on here are enough to really make that kind of judgment. I mean I was a complainer on the previous page, as was Difabio, but we're not always. Are we mental for that? Did the particular things we were complaining about mean we must be so? How does one decide what its 'not mental' to complain about? Who gets to decide that? Is that decision universal and definitive? Just too many variables. Thats why I now say let people be. Everyone complains about something at some point.

Great reply.

Those whole "quality of life" posts are silly and redundant. You hear them all the time. All because someone said Batman looked like a derp. :lol

The posing is retarded. And the PERS positioning is piss poor. With PERS, always, always, ALWAYS have more white below the iris than above (unless it's the Joker, which can manage the opposite sometimes for that crazy look.) Remember that and you will like PERS at least 40% more.

How's this:

Personally, I think this looks pretty great. Decent pose and correctly positioned PERS.

to be honest, i didn't even moved the pers, too afraid it will break like my DX09...:gah: i think the eyes look much better if you tilt the head down slightly. they do look a tad big if you look straight on.

:lol My quality of life is just fine thanks ;)

In here I will continue on my accuracy crusade. Haters be damned. :lecture

Great reply.

Those whole "quality of life" posts are silly and redundant. You hear them all the time. All because someone said Batman looked like a derp. :lol

And its not as if I don't sometimes think ''is he serious? Does he really care about that?'' but then I remember that not everyone agrees with some of my niggles about HT arnie sculpts and they haven't a clue what I'm on about. I'm not gonna presume to have the high-ground, that the thing I'm complaining about is more worthy of complaint than the thing this other guy is complaining about - that he must be OCD while I'm perfectly sane. He just happens to be more passionate about a particular thing than I am.

And its not as if I don't sometimes think ''is VOID serious? Does he really care about that?'' but then I remember that not everyone agrees with some of my niggles about HT arnie sculpts and they haven't a clue what I'm on about. I'm not gonna presume to have the high-ground, that the thing I'm complaining about is more worthy of complaint than the thing this other guy is complaining about - that VOID must be OCD while I'm perfectly sane. He just happens to be more passionate about a particular thing than I am.

Fixed :rotfl:yess:

Looking at this comparison I think blackening the DX12's eyelids could help improving the googly eyes issue. Think HT didn't enlarge that area, but the thin red lines just look off.

What do you think?

I like this figure and he will be the only batman in my collection. That said I have a theory as to why the eyes look so big. Normally when you move your eyes down the eyelid comes down with it just over the top of the iris. So when this figure shows google Cookie Monster eyes its because its when he is looking down and there is no lid to cover the top of the exposed white you see.

Someone may have to redesign the PERS with a built in eyelid on the eyeball itself. That may elevate some of the goofy looks we see with it.

Thanks, good addition.

Really think the bottom eyelid lines are just to bulky, such lines in real life wouldn't make sense. Just enlarge the comparison to see what is meant.

In this image he has quite big eyes compared to other scenes and even here we can't see those lines. Really think it would help to improve this a little by blackening them, at leas partial.
By the way: Good we didn't get that mouth piece :rotfl

wallpaper-the-dark-knight-rises-batman-movie-bale.jpg

Image source: https://tomztoyz.blogspot.de/2011/12/dark-knight-rises-batman-and-bane.html

Okaaay, you have been warned. I nearly pissed myself laughing when I saw it this morning.. note: this hasn't been in contact with the DX02 in days..
WTF did HT make the rubber out of on the DX02? Xenomorph blood?

IMG_1175.jpg

that's payback from Bats dx2 for putting those crappy boots on him

Back