HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Seriously dude, you're within the time limit. You should ask for a replacement :lecture

i lived in Thailand replacement is not an option here . if i do it would take at lease a few months or so. :slap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well you should try to make a request before you run out of time.

Well you should try to make a request before you run out of time.

i will make the request as soon as possible, i don't know if they will let me exchange or not.. the problems is i have 4 of them still in the box unboxed i need to take them out and check em all :slap

i already open the second one .. everything look okay ..well wish me luck guys :pray:

i will make the request as soon as possible, i don't know if they will let me exchange or not.. the problems is i have 4 of them still in the box unboxed i need to take them out and check em all :slap

i already open the second one .. everything look okay ..well wish me luck guys :pray:

Wow that's beautiful....but why do you need 4?

Wow that's beautiful....but why do you need 4?

0ne for the batpod , one with bane and catwoman, one stand with batman begins and bruce wayne , and another one stand in my office :D(the one that got peeling , plate warn off problem ):monkey2

Went for a 1-to-1 exchange and found out I am not the only one who come for exchange. Quite lucky to exchange one.. with less problem.. :monkey4 After checking once again back home, I realize the belt has lost a patch of gold color. And is in front! :gah::gah::gah: Can't exchange anymore. :slap:slap Anyone have any idea what gold color and brand to use? I am thinking of using Mr Color or Tamiya type for model use.

That's the problem with first batch I suppose. Just to share further issue I learned from other lads. Dented gauntlets, broken gauntlets, loose gauntlets, loose shoulder joint, tear fabric suit, left leg longer than right leg (again), slight dented cowl, dented batarangs. That's what I found out so far.

I need to fix the belt now. I expect the armor plates to get loose as time pass. :dunno

4 batman figures? wow you must be rich or crazy as hell :cuckoo:

:hi5:
Not from a movie, from a TV spot I did.

Sweet! You got a link?

My 3 weeks old DX12 already have a pealing issue. as you can see in the pictures some of the back "legs" plate has warn off a bit :i:horror

Oh great.... QC issues already. :(

0ne for the batpod , one with bane and catwoman, one stand with batman begins and bruce wayne , and another one stand in my office :D(the one that got peeling , plate warn off problem ):monkey2

:FREAK: :rock

When is this figure gonna ship? its been 1 week since SSC charged us and still no shipping notice.

These were inevitable. Even the prototype had stress marks. As long as pieces don't start peeling completely off, I think I can deal. Those who plan to put him in poses should anticipate this somewhat. But only 3 weeks in makes me feel somewhat nervous. Looks like Hot Toys took the cheap glue route again

Yeah, I'm scratching my head over the people that are surprised by this.

Guys I need some advice. Ive decided I'm spread a little too thin. I have the Nicholson Joker on flex pay but I need to choose to cancel him or cancel my order from bbts for dx12. Any ideas? Do you guys think the Joker will still be available in a few months?

My DX02 was the DCD batch....been oil free from stem to stern since I got it.

The boots have been on since early last week. No issues.

Hey man, just to say, my DX02 is oil free as well (it was a replacement body), now I think having any other plastic parts come in contact with it is dangerous. I picked up an extra belt as well, but I may have to insulate the inside against any contact with the suit. Careful.

And I completely agree about the loafer boots, it's just that from what I have seen most of the rubber boots are deteriorating now, except the TDK OC boots in my experience. So looking for replacements will be become an issue in near future, a lot of the boots listed on ebay are cracked as well.
I may have to do a mod between the two.

Ok... think I've come up with a very good Mod.

I cut the rubber tops from the old boots and attached them to the new smaller solid DX12 shoes. The benefits are two fold, no more skinny ankles, the scale looks a lot better than either the DX12 or DX02 boots IMO.
And no giant feet as per the older boots. ...and your DX02 can wear them without melting.

Ultimate HT Bats boot so far?
These are not glued yet but they barely need to be the fit is so snug.
To be clear, top old DX02, bottom DX12.

photo-58.jpg

Guys I need some advice. Ive decided I'm spread a little too thin. I have the Nicholson Joker on flex pay but I need to choose to cancel him or cancel my order from bbts for dx12. Any ideas? Do you guys think the Joker will still be available in a few months?

keep DX12 man.. i heard that HK cut off the order of this guy and i will be hard to find in the future or become very expensive in Ebay, althou Nicholson joker is still avalible in most of online toystore and not very expensive :yess:

8118645269_c76877f780_o.jpg

8118656132_27c0d24d38_o.jpg

8118646027_419fcdafd2_o.jpg

Went for a 1-to-1 exchange and found out I am not the only one who come for exchange. Quite lucky to exchange one.. with less problem.. :monkey4 After checking once again back home, I realize the belt has lost a patch of gold color. And is in front! :gah::gah::gah: Can't exchange anymore. :slap:slap Anyone have any idea what gold color and brand to use? I am thinking of using Mr Color or Tamiya type for model use.

That's the problem with first batch I suppose. Just to share further issue I learned from other lads. Dented gauntlets, broken gauntlets, loose gauntlets, loose shoulder joint, tear fabric suit, left leg longer than right leg (again), slight dented cowl, dented batarangs. That's what I found out so far.

I need to fix the belt now. I expect the armor plates to get loose as time pass. :dunno

Wow that is ALOT of QC issues!
Are these from ppl who bought multiple figures or multiple ppl with 1 figure each?

You guys should post all these QC issues on HT facebook page!

Last edited:
Back