HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ok... think I've come up with a very good Mod.

I cut the rubber tops from the old boots and attached them to the new smaller solid DX12 shoes. The benefits are two fold, no more skinny ankles, the scale looks a lot better than either the DX12 or DX02 boots IMO.
And no giant feet as per the older boots. ...and your DX02 can wear them without melting.

Ultimate HT Bats boot so far?
These are not glued yet but they barely need to be the fit is so snug.
To be clear, top old DX02, bottom DX12.

photo-58.jpg

That mod is looking good Rory! :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Went for a 1-to-1 exchange and found out I am not the only one who come for exchange. Quite lucky to exchange one.. with less problem.. :monkey4 After checking once again back home, I realize the belt has lost a patch of gold color. And is in front! :gah::gah::gah: Can't exchange anymore. :slap:slap Anyone have any idea what gold color and brand to use? I am thinking of using Mr Color or Tamiya type for model use.

That's the problem with first batch I suppose. Just to share further issue I learned from other lads. Dented gauntlets, broken gauntlets, loose gauntlets, loose shoulder joint, tear fabric suit, left leg longer than right leg (again), slight dented cowl, dented batarangs. That's what I found out so far.

I need to fix the belt now. I expect the armor plates to get loose as time pass. :dunno

Get a loose belt off ebay, shouldn't be more than 10 dollars.

keep DX12 man.. i heard that HK cut off the order of this guy and i will be hard to find in the future or become very expensive in Ebay, althou Nicholson joker is still avalible in most of online toystore and not very expensive :yess:

Alright I'm keeping it!

more pics of my damage Dx12
i played with him alot but never do the extream poses .. mostly stand pose

This is interesting. It looks like the armor "plates" are made of two layers. The top layer appears to be peeling off of the base layer, but the layer that is actually attached to the suit appears intact.

....so far.

This is interesting. It looks like the armor "plates" are made of two layers. The top layer appears to be peeling off of the base layer, but the layer that is actually attached to the suit appears intact.

....so far.

I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice.

Amazing pics!

Amazing pics Agen!

Hope OSB get theirs in before December

Ok... think I've come up with a very good Mod.

I cut the rubber tops from the old boots and attached them to the new smaller solid DX12 shoes. The benefits are two fold, no more skinny ankles, the scale looks a lot better than either the DX12 or DX02 boots IMO.
And no giant feet as per the older boots. ...and your DX02 can wear them without melting.

Ultimate HT Bats boot so far?
These are not glued yet but they barely need to be the fit is so snug.
To be clear, top old DX02, bottom DX12.

photo-58.jpg

Nice mod, Rory. I no longer have a DX02 so I won't be following in your steps, but I had a question about the DX12 boots. Can the upper section be padded with foam (around the ankle area) to thicken the appearance of the ankles? I'd imagine that'd be a more simple, if perhaps not as effective, method.

They should throw a few rewards points at everyone they charged before they actually had the figure in hand.

It's Wednesday and still no shipping notice...

Mine still says shipping soon. No big deal, I don't mind that I was charged already. I never buy anything I can't afford to pay for. The only thing that sucks is the wait. lol

My order changed from shipping soon to processing so I'm not sure what's happening.

:lol by the time Sideshow's early shipment arrives... they will already have received the next shipment.:lol
So much for receiving Bats early

California customs must have something against Bats or something, this is getting a little crazy, won't have this till early November now at the earliest

Nice mod, Rory. I no longer have a DX02 so I won't be following in your steps, but I had a question about the DX12 boots. Can the upper section be padded with foam (around the ankle area) to thicken the appearance of the ankles? I'd imagine that'd be a more simple, if perhaps not as effective, method.

Not really it's stiff plastic. Perhaps if you melted/softened it.

Last edited:
Back