HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The wait is what's killing me and it isn't helping that Agen is posting more pics.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So, who is actually excited to receive their's?

:wave

Anyway, whatever. I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't see it. I don't look for **** like that. It will drive you crazy.

:goodpost:

Also, I got a kick out of this:

This is worst... I mean the cowl shape.

cowlg.jpg

Damn, the profile really is off. Cowl is too short; it's also too round in the back.

:lol

Void has been saying that the cowl is too flat in back for a while. And while he may be right, a slight change in viewing angle completely changes perspective. The DX12 cowl really does look more round in the back there.

These kind of things mean nothing to me.

California customs must have something against Bats or something, this is getting a little crazy, won't have this till early November now at the earliest

Don't worry :wink1: it seems like here in Germany we'll have to wait until January :impatient: :(

That profile pic looks fine to me...some people will never be happy.

Sideshow really messed up with this. They shouldn't have charged people and stated "Shipping Soon" unless the product was in their possession. Not very smart on their part.

Man...Rory must live in a very corrosive environment -- everything he has is falling apart while the majority have no problems at all... Whatever it is you're doing with your figures...stop doing it. :lol

troll

Not smart at all.

I was just thinking the same thing. Another afternoon gone by and still no ship notice.

This copied directly from the SS site preorder policy:
When will you charge my card?

Sideshow Collectibles will charge your credit card for your order when the item(s) becomes available to ship to you.

If the item isn't in the warehouse, it isn't ready to ship so don't charge me yet! I'm not a bank. At least pay me interest if you are going to borrow my money.

Sideshow are still better than a lot of businesses when it comes to charging vs shipping times.

now this has carried over from the SW section........ now who did that..... :D
Well I am sure they are doing the Luke shipments first as that section has been bunching up ever since last week?

SSC is probably under the assumption that once the freight hits the US then it usually takes 'X' amount of days to get to their warehouse to ship; therefore, did not anticipate the customs inspection and prematurely charged for these items. :dunno

That profile pic looks fine to me...some people will never be happy.
:)

I understand perfectionism and everything I do I wanna do perfect as well, but actually I really like this release, apart from the mouth pieces.

Can't wait to finally get a Batman with a flexible suit.

I know you're all right and all the comparisons are exciting but in the end it will be a stunning Batman look and nobody who will see it after having watched the movie will go to a shelve and say... "And which one of those is Batman?" :wink1:

Last edited:

Man...Rory must live in a very corrosive environment -- everything he has is falling apart while the majority have no problems at all... Whatever it is you're doing with your figures...stop doing it. :lol

troll

Jesus, you are such a troll Butters. You seem to be fighting with someone in every single thread. Give us all a rest mate? No one is interested, it doesn't make anyone angry, it just comes across as desparate and sad, mate. Do you need attention that much?
:peace

Sideshow really messed up with this. They shouldn't have charged people and stated "Shipping Soon" unless the product was in their possession. Not very smart on their part.

I think the goal was to streamline everything along. Sideshow had no expectations that the figures would get held up in customs.

By charging us the day or two before they were scheduled to arrive in their warehouse, they could have all the payments processed and then immediately ship them out, once they arrived.

If not for the random customs inspection, their process would have actually gotten the figures out, and to us, sooner then had they waited until they were all physically there.

I'm certainly not happy that the figures have been delayed, but I am not angry at Sideshow for a setting up a prepossessing system that seems to have been put into place simply to get our orders out to us faster.

I've never had a problem with sideshow, and I understand the whole customs bit, but don't take my cash and hold it for 10 days without getting anything in return. This isn't Ebay, where you plunk down the whole pre-order money and wait till it releases.

I've never had a problem with sideshow, and I understand the whole customs bit, but don't take my cash and hold it for 10 days without getting anything in return. This isn't Ebay, where you plunk down the whole pre-order money and wait till it releases.

Yes. Delays can happen of course, but charging people without having them in stock is not acceptable IMO.
:lecture

Jesus, you are such a troll Butters. You seem to be fighting with someone in every single thread. Give us all a rest mate? No one is interested, it doesn't make anyone angry, it just comes across as desparate and sad, mate. Do you need attention that much?
:peace

101037-south-park-professor-chaos-episode-screencap-6x6.jpg

Back