HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What's the point of *****ing and moaning over the finished product when nothing will change

So that maybe HT will pay attention to the common complaints for the DX22. Not even joking.
Whats the point in *****ing and moaning about the complainers? That most definitely won't change anything. There'll always be someone else looking to have a go.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hearing grown men whine about the minor imperfections on their man-dolls will never get old :lol

^theres someone who appreciates what its all about!

the only thing i am gonna change on this figure is the cape, thats all...i was worried about the bale HS at first but now that i got it in hand i am happy with it...

My biggest gripe about it is that overall, it looks like a toy/figure (due mostly to that cowl head).

We're so used to these being so photo realistic and fooling everyone into thinking it's the real thing that it's a bit of a let down really. There have been a lot of fantastic pics, from OMG to Agen, but the problems still stand out.

Now make no mistake, I'm looking forward to getting mine and it IS an improvement from everything that came before but, eh, it's a meh release. When you consider the fact that this is their 3rd attempt at this version of Batman as well as their 7th attempt at a Bale Batman and their 8th attempt in Batman in general, it's not very impressive. The gauntlet elbows are noticeable, the head is misshapen, the PERS is still ugly, the face plates look like the worst face plates yet.

I can see it being different for someone new to the game who are just getting into the hobby, but for a lot of us, we've been in this thing for a while now. We've seen what the hobby has evolved into. You can't really blame others for having higher standards when we've seen the progression since 2008. No figure is perfect but there doesn't seem to be any wow factor other than, "oh they improved the body with a new technique and it's more poseable".

Good post DiFabio. :goodpost:

Everyone is a CSI agent now? WTF! Looks great to me whether its wrong or not, whether its accurate or not, whether it creates arguments or not. I still bought it, it's still gonna look awesome on my shelf, and I'm still not gonna give a **** about people's negative opinions about it.
DX12-Best batman figure straight out of the box. IMO of course.

:exactly:

just got my dx12..really don't care what those haters say..this figure is awesome!!

IMG_6099.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

Wow! Nice!!! :yess:

Despite the complaints I keep hearing, this is still the BEST Batman figure out there, IMO! :wink1:

Haven't had the privileges of owning any of the earlier iterations of Batman, but I'm mighty excited for this one. Before lurking on this forum, I saw the figure on the hot toys website and thought, 'wow, this thing is absolutely perfect' but after going through the forum and the various comments, I realised that this has its own flaws, which prevent it from being the definitive batman figure that everybody yearns for. In a way all the constructive criticism (shouldn't call them complaints really) has helped me to open my eyes and see the figure for what it is really worth. Yes, it's the best batman figure out of the box, but like someone said, it does look like a toy. Will that prevent me from enjoying it? Definitely not. Are the 'complaints' here too much? Definitely not. If not for the constructive criticism, we wouldn't get these fabulous custom capes, and a new, improved faceplate. And for those with skilful hands, through the criticisms, they can try their own luck at modding this figure and making it the definitive batman that they deserve. There's positives to everything I guess.

My biggest gripe about it is that overall, it looks like a toy/figure (due mostly to that cowl head).

We're so used to these being so photo realistic and fooling everyone into thinking it's the real thing that it's a bit of a let down really. There have been a lot of fantastic pics, from OMG to Agen, but the problems still stand out.

Now make no mistake, I'm looking forward to getting mine and it IS an improvement from everything that came before but, eh, it's a meh release. When you consider the fact that this is their 3rd attempt at this version of Batman as well as their 7th attempt at a Bale Batman and their 8th attempt in Batman in general, it's not very impressive. The gauntlet elbows are noticeable, the head is misshapen, the PERS is still ugly, the face plates look like the worst face plates yet.

I can see it being different for someone new to the game who are just getting into the hobby, but for a lot of us, we've been in this thing for a while now. We've seen what the hobby has evolved into. You can't really blame others for having higher standards when we've seen the progression since 2008. No figure is perfect but there doesn't seem to be any wow factor other than, "oh they improved the body with a new technique and it's more poseable".

Great post man. :lecture

Neo!! Where have you been?lost in the M??
Are you getting this ... just need MF and the old photo gang would be complete!!!

Hey buddy, I took a little break :D I was trying to be less addicted but I fail! :)
Just to be sure, this is not one of my pics! It's vodoun's pictures! this one is one of the best than I have seen of one collectible ^^

Just received my enterbay batman, so I will be in the other thread :panic::panic:

:exactly:

Wow! Nice!!! :yess:

Despite the complaints I keep hearing, this is still the BEST Batman figure out there, IMO! :wink1:

Do you think its the best Dark knight Batman out there, or just the best Batman out there?

89 Batman is the best out there, with EB Bats a close second.

we gots nothing better then ***** about figures... LOL

Hey buddy, I took a little break :D I was trying to be less addicted but I fail! :)
Just to be sure, this is not one of my pics! It's vodoun's pictures! this one is one of the best than I have seen of one collectible ^^

Just received my enterbay batman, so I will be in the other thread :panic::panic:

AHHHH there you are... I really do hope you ordered this too... Now just missing MF and the "old" (like when I-first-joined-in-09 old) photo-gang would be complete and we can have some photo shot out again :yess:

AHHHH there you are... I really do hope you ordered this too... Now just missing MF and the "old" (like when I-first-joined-in-09 old) photo-gang would be complete and we can have some photo shot out again :yess:

I will take it too I think! :)
The body looks really great! I'm not a fan of the cowl! I will replace it with the medi I think :panic::panic: (like my avatar)

Looks like Batman to me- I just don't think it's a deal breaker....
overall best 1/6 Nolan Batman yet.

Wayne sculpt + this suit... takes my #1 position of favorite figure ever.

Back