HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^ It's almost a perfect side view comparison. :lol What are you talking about.

Anyway, whatever. I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't see it. I don't look for **** like that. It will drive you crazy.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX12 cowl short and not accurate shape of bale head. It looks bad to me on the side view.

First there is no complaints from me this is an observation on the picture. I love the figure! To me it looks like most of the body is a little shorter in all areas. The arms aren't as long, the neck only has two sections on the figure rather then three, not all of the armor even lines up. I think most of those things have been done so that the figure would look more in proportion as a figure rather then looking unproportional as a whole. Remeber a lot of people complained about the neck being to long in the past. If they added the third section it would be right back to people complaining. It is a toy and can only be as close as it can to being accurate in 1/6 scale. If it was completely accurate I think there would be a lot of complaining about how it doesn't look right in some way. For me I'm going to just forget about whether or not it's completely accurate and just enjoy it how it is and know that some great people on here can help us do some upgrades so we can enjoy it even more. Just my opinion though. Nothing more nothing less. :wave

Last edited:

Anyway, whatever. I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't see it. I don't look for **** like that. It will drive you crazy.

Study a bit about photography and you'll soon understand how angle, perspective, field of view, focal length, lenses, camera, lighting, etc. can influence how something appears in an image.

The chronic displays of OCD in this thread are hilarious at times. :lol A bit sad, too. The constant repetition of some members gets a bit tedious, though. THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THEY THINK! :lol

Study a bit about photography and you'll soon understand how angle, perspective, field of view, focal length, lenses, camera, lighting, etc. can influence how something appears in an image.

The chronic displays of OCD in this thread are hilarious at times. :lol A bit sad, too. The constant repetition of some members gets a bit tedious, though. THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT THEY THINK! :lol

:goodpost:

The profile of the head is wrong, plain and simple. Lense distortion has nothing to do with it :lol

If it bothers you or not is a different story.

Have you got the figure yet?

Damn, the profile really is off. Cowl is too short; it's also too round in the back.

Still going to enjoy my figure, though. :)

You only have to look at the angle of the cowls ears to see the "WIN/evidence" of this scientifically-based comparison :lol :hi5:

Last edited:

All I know is that I'm growing very impatient. :impatient: I want to have him in hand and in my Detolf already.

Everyone is a CSI agent now? WTF! Looks great to me whether its wrong or not, whether its accurate or not, whether it creates arguments or not. I still bought it, it's still gonna look awesome on my shelf, and I'm still not gonna give a **** about people's negative opinions about it.
DX12-Best batman figure straight out of the box. IMO of course.

where to begin... :slap

where to begin... :slap

:lol Oh, we have another smart guy. Please begin...

I don't care either way. I think that pic got Agens point across and that's all it was meant to do. Like I said I could care less. Cowl look alright to me. I bit innaccurate but whatever.

I'm really tired of this thread...

Yes, I know, the cowl is ****, the mouthplates are ****, the eyes are ****...

But please, don't write it 5 times everyday.....WE KNOW IT ALREADY.

I don't care either way. I think that pic got Agens point across and that's all it was meant to do. Like I said I could care less. Cowl look alright to me. I bit innaccurate but whatever.

So you COULD care less...?

Yes, I know, the cowl is ****, the mouthplates are ****, the eyes are ****...

But please, don't write it 5 times everyday.....WE KNOW IT ALREADY.

:goodpost::lecture

Yes, we know you think, the cowl is ****, the mouthplates are ****, the eyes are ****...

But please, don't write it 5 times everyday.....WE KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ALREADY.

FIXED :goodpost::exactly:

Good luck with that... :lol

You mean people have pulled you up on your failings before and you still haven't learned?
Different picture looks different shocker, we need a new thread for this.

Incidentally, it's couldn't care less.

They made the cowl after molding it to Christian Bale's head, unless Hot Toys does the same somehow they'll never get the full likeness unless they have a perfect Bale sculpt to model the cowl after.

Back