HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's amazing how personally people take this argument...when really it all comes down to a matter of personal opinion. There's room for both trilogys to be awesome, right? :peace

Though the fan base of SW to Nolans trilogy is probably 10-1 i'd take the Bats trilogy over SW.

Exactly...not gonna happen. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Nolan Trilogy...but you really can't compare the two...it's like comparing wookies to scarecrows

THANK YOU. Finally somebody can explain it better than me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

8099787872_0a23c480b2_o.jpg

This photo just made me...

GIFSoup

THIS IS A DC BATMAN THREAD.

Can we get back to that and quit with the Star Wars convo?

Do u have the mms71 as well?

THIS IS A DC BATMAN THREAD.

Can we get back to that and quit with the Star Wars convo?

My plans for the DC12 is to have him displayed in one of the cool poses Agen has pictured until I get one of my DX11 sets and then Im going to display Bats with the angry open mouth posed in a punching pose above a laughing sculpt Dx11 laying on the floor base of the Xces Interrogation diorama. :rock :rock.

I might want to get two DX12s but I need to run the course of all my other preorders first...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone tell if the DX 02 back pack will fit on the DX 12? I bought one hoping it will but I'd like to know before the dark knight gets here.

No it won't.

Confirmed about 187,964,565,467,055 times or so now.

:D

8099787872_0a23c480b2_o.jpg

This photo just made me...

GIFSoup

:lol Glad to see a fellow SS member who's from the same city as me. I just noticed that. :hi5: I can't wait to get this figure too man. I got my pre-order from Austin Books and Comics. The only place in Austin that I know sell Hot Toys unless u know any other place around our area. What about u?? Where did u order yours from??

Back