HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just ordered a cape, myself, from lforigno. Looking forward to it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Screenshot2012-06-20at23918PM-1.jpg

:lol you guys...

At least Zsasz got it :hi5:

168hqpd.jpg

Yeah well HT's just ain't in the business of making normal capes :lol

I'll never understand it. 7 tries and they still...can't...get...it...right. 7 tries. 7. The vein in my forehead is going to burst.

Will lforigno's capes work with DX12? Just bought two velvets, one for DX02 and one for BB exclusive. I was thinking I'd just display DX02 with the backpack and use the cape with DX12.

Will lforigno's capes work with DX12? Just bought two velvets, one for DX02 and one for BB exclusive. I was thinking I'd just display DX02 with the backpack and use the cape with DX12.

It should work with the dx 12 perfectly, its designed the same way.

5 days with "item will be shipping soon" :gah:

It does I've got on my dx12

Same here, card charged and then nothing.

I stopped ordering from them (Austin Books and Comics) I would order from their pull list but they would seam to never place the other. That was about a year or so ago before they started having HT in their shop. I personally PO'd from Sideshowcollectibles. Oh and it's good to know another Austinite is on the threads. :hi5:

Hey, broksi. Since we both live in the same city, do u mind if we meet up one day and show our collection to each other and see what figures we own and help one another to see what figures are worth keeping??? Totally up to u. I got so many 6 to 7 inches figures all organized from the DCUC to all The new MLs. I'm running out of space and Im' trying tor get rid of my Medicom Naruto and Sasuke I boxed up since I'm trying to make room for the DX12. If anyone is interested in getting Naruto and Sasuke by Medicom, I'll offer each of them for a really great deal. $150 for each and they are perfectly flawless. I only had them on display for a couple months and put them back in their rightful box with everything that came with it. It's practically brand new still but I need room to add the DX12 standing next to the rest of the trilogy. So If anyone needs Medicom Naruto or Sasuke or even both, PM me and we can work something out. I accept PayPal only and preferably ship in the US only. PM me if u guys are interested. If not, ebay it goes. :wink1:

No problem. :)

Back