HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
168hqpd.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I hope the mob can step in and stop these stupid nonsense.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can anyone tell if the DX 02 back pack will fit on the DX 12? I bought one hoping it will but I'd like to know before the dark knight gets here.

I guess it'll 'fit' if you just let the pack sit on his shoulders without clipping the tabs in.

I will likely try that once I have my DX12 in hand.

Also I think the DX02 head should fit without issues.

still shipping soon :gah::impatient:

I think my internet is messed up, I'm getting a streaking GIF of rampage jackson....oh wait....

THIS IS A DC BATMAN THREAD.

Can we get back to that and quit with the repeated GIFs?

:monkey3

THIS IS A DC BATMAN THREAD.

Can we get back to that and quit with the repeated GIFs?

:monkey3

Thank you. More pics of the Batman DX12 please. Great pics Agen! It' gives me a lot of posing ideas. I really wasn't sure how I was going to post him. Now I have many options to choose from. :clap

:lol Glad to see a fellow SS member who's from the same city as me. I just noticed that. :hi5: I can't wait to get this figure too man. I got my pre-order from Austin Books and Comics. The only place in Austin that I know sell Hot Toys unless u know any other place around our area. What about u?? Where did u order yours from??

I stopped ordering from them (Austin Books and Comics) I would order from their pull list but they would seam to never place the other. That was about a year or so ago before they started having HT in their shop. I personally PO'd from Sideshowcollectibles. Oh and it's good to know another Austinite is on the threads. :hi5:

Mine arrived today, I haven't had a lot of time with it. The biggest gripe so far is the cape, it is absolute garbage. The upper body articulation seems better than Dx 02 but the legs seem pretty restrictive. I'll know more later this weekend when I can get him out and play..

I come this thread everyday!!

Still waiting for it to be released sucks!! :impatient::impatient:

Mine arrived today, I haven't had a lot of time with it. The biggest gripe so far is the cape, it is absolute garbage. The upper body articulation seems better than Dx 02 but the legs seem pretty restrictive. I'll know more later this weekend when I can get him out and play..

Yeah well HT's just ain't in the business of making normal capes :lol

Get in contact with lforigno. :wink1:

Back