HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Jaw dropping pictures as always Agen :) cheers buddy

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone else thinking of trimming/cutting the top buckle part of the gloves, so that the gauntlet's position could sit lower, just like it did on TDKR? I think it will help lower down the elbow armor as well, as it's now clearly sticking out like a sore thumb :duh

Awesome pics agen:clap

fantastic pics as always agen :clap:clap thanks for posting :)

8098887338_d33ec87401_o.jpg

Awesome sauce.

Anyone else thinking of trimming/cutting the top buckle part of the gloves, so that the gauntlet's position could sit lower, just like it did on TDKR? I think it will help lower down the elbow armor as well, as it's now clearly sticking out like a sore thumb :duh

was thinking same thing if i get a spare dx12:lol:lol

was thinking same thing if i get a spare dx12:lol:lol

You just need to get an additional pair of hands (or use an existing set of hands that comes from the set) and customize it. Of course, to have it look exactly like the movie, it would have to have a slight buldge since it's tucked inside the gauntlets, not sure if it's achievable in 1/6? hopefully the trimmed out version will look ok.

Why not cut off the part sticking out and glue it onto the suit?

You just need to get an additional pair of hands (or use an existing set of hands that comes from the set) and customize it. Of course, to have it look exactly like the movie, it would have to have a slight buldge since it's tucked inside the gauntlets, not sure if it's achievable in 1/6? hopefully the trimmed out version will look ok.

sud look ok, but the fabric suit only cover the last open gauntlet strap, not whole forearm so need unglue and pull down further, but sud look good i tried, and the elbow patch needs bending a bit to sit very nicely. not poke out much at all,not such a eye sore.

Great pics Agen!! so what are your thoughts on the figure?

I have done that already on my custom Medix :wink1:

P1040345.jpg

Last edited:

The portraits don't look all too great Agen, even with your cool style. He looks like a toy with those faceplates (they look like they don't even fit from some of the angles I see). That ain't your fault though.

However those full body shots above, man, those are great. They really show off the armor and plating. That lighting looks great on the suit. Good work Agen.

Yeah, shame about the angry face plate. Other than that it looks nowhere near as much like a toy as the DX02 cowl.

Awesome pose! Pretty sure I'm gonna be going with dynamic poses like this thanks to the suit! :yess:

Agen, I'm a fan. You are consistently posting great photos that show that the figure does in fact look fantastic from many angles. I'm really looking forward to having it in hand.

Rory, you are retired. You can't post until you come out of retirement. When you come out of retirement, you must include some epic walkout music. May I suggest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg

:lol :rock :goodpost:

Awesome way to utilize the base! :rock

Can't wait to take those ankle sleeves off and wrap those ankles in plumbers tape. :)

Anyone have the mms71 and dx12?

Not a bad idea actually. Hmm...

I have done that already on my custom Medix :wink1:

P1040345.jpg

Nice! Didn't you plan to use the DX12 abs though?

Amazing pics Agen!!! Best ones yet! :clap
Love the one above. Looks freaking epic!

Yep, been saying I was going to do that ever since this one was previewed. One of the few things I hated about the DX02 was the lack of wrist articulation. Cutting off the cuffs with solve that problem as Elvis has shown with his custom

Not a bad idea actually. Hmm...

Nice! Didn't you plan to use the DX12 abs though?

Mags, surely the inward turned hand pose is a bit exaggerated in the pic you quoted, I mean its actually uncomfortable to do that with my own hand....

Amazing pics Agen!!! Best ones yet! :clap
Love the one above. Looks freaking epic!

Yep, been saying I was going to do that ever since this one was previewed. One of the few things I hated about the DX02 was the lack of wrist articulation. Cutting off the cuffs with solve that problem as Elvis has shown with his custom

You plan to do it with all the hands?

Mags, surely the inward turned hand pose is a bit exaggerated in the pic you quoted, I mean its actually uncomfortable to do that with my own hand....

Yeah, it looks a little bit too extreme. But I'd still take that over the arms and wrists sticking out like rods. Not exactly the point of his post though. :lol

Back