HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The dandruff on the cape is way off-scale in those pics with the Wayne head.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I must admit I'm liking the bruce wayne headsculpt alot more than the cowl head sculpt, don't get wrong the cowl is awesome, but having the bruce wayne head on the dark knight body and him holding the cowl would look so awesome.

I like how the lighting shows a more aged Bale in the sculpt... Bravo AGEN :clap

besides the misaligned Bat Symbol, everything on this figure looks great.

I can't wait till December for it

8098877653_a28823a624_o.jpg

8098887338_d33ec87401_o.jpg

8098877313_f5f9336446_o.jpg

8098886940_80e607d0db_o.jpg

These are fantastic shots!!!!

8097420382_481ffe8d7f_o.jpg

8097410403_39258e4346_o.jpg

8097419752_0f48e4f93a_o.jpg

8097419476_e03601f2b3_o.jpg

8097419156_deeedd12b4_o.jpg

8097409087_9aacfaf4b0_o.jpg

8097418452_22a03f45f9_o.jpg

You should publish a book! :clap:clap:clap

great pics agen:clap:clap
but I noticed, his cape appeared to be a dust magnet too I guess:slap

I agree with everyone else Agen! Great photos! :clap

That cape looks like is collects most everything you don't want it to. But maybe it's just the lighting.

:slap SHEESH. Now it's dust.

1. This ain't 1:1 scale
2. Pictures taken with macro lens (i'm guessing) hence all details are captured
3. Along with this, you see the white particles that which you call dust

And finally, this material is black. If you don't want white particles, dust proof your cab. Or save Agen's / OMG's photos to show your friends while you keep yours in the box. Forever.

This a deal-breaker for you, get

new-white-batman-minifigure-lego-picture.jpg

And finally, this material is black. If you don't want white particles, dust proof your cab. Or save Agen's / OMG's photos to show your friends while you keep yours in the box. Forever.

I'm just saying....
Batman begins toys fair cape is also a dust magnet.
but my 1/4 BB suit from EB isn't.
I hope it's just the lighting though

I'd get that LEGO figure regardless. :yess: Can't wait for the figure. Dust was just an observation not a complaint. :wave

How come some of the custom capes don't attract nearly as much dust?

Argument fail.

Next.

I'm just saying....
Batman begins toys fair cape is also a dust magnet.
but my 1/4 BB suit from EB isn't.
I hope it's just the lighting though

Bad news it's not just the lighting. It really a dust magnet.
The new cape is a similar fabric type to Toy Fair EX but softer.

Bad news it's not just the lighting. It really a dust magnet.
The new cape is a similar fabric type to Toy Fair EX but softer.

thanks for the info pal:hi5:
will be looking forward to get this in hand along with batpod and catwoman:yess:

How come some of the custom capes don't attract nearly as much dust?

Argument fail.

Next.

ooooh. so it's a dust magnet, compared to other custom capes. the things i noted are but a supplement to the fact that the material is black and that micro lens were used. to negate would-be theories of all out fail and the like. next.

The original arguement wasnt about quality of the picture or if its even a classic or not. Nolans Bats fan base just is not the same size as Star Wars. Sorry :dunno

Ok, I just had to comment on this.
Rzeznikk you spam the hell out of the DX Luke thread and jump on everyone who says a bad word about it. We get that you are very excited about your new Star Wars Toy, but it doesn't condone the two faced adolescent behaviour I've seen from you over the last few weeks.

You call everyone trolls, yet you come into a DX Nolan Batman thread and start spamming about Star Wars is better, there's a word for that..

Troll.

A two faced one at that, I'm giving you painting and custom tips in the Indiana Jones thread, but then you start *****ing at every opportunity about me in the DX Luke thread? WTF? Not cool mate.

You were still at it yesterday, and I haven't posted in a week? Trolling.
You are not very self aware are you? A troll that doesn't know it's a troll, how post modern.

And you know what else isn't cool? Misquoting someone deliberately, not nice is it?

A. He said that comic movies have never been taken serious before Nolans Bats. I prooved him wrong by list TWO.

B. Um.yes it Does. Look at my previous post.

C. Quote me where I actually called some one an "idiot" on here? Keep looking.

But you thought it was ok, to do just that in the other thread. Someone actually wrote offensive fake quotes from me and posted them as real. And you and even the mods over there thought that was cool?
Why don't you go back over to the Star wars thread and start posting about how Batman is better than Star Wars. I hope you enjoy your wuvvy speckial likkle Luke toy.

I'm getting mine tomorrow, and... by the way ...your Indiana Jones custom looks like a spastic, I was too kind and mannered to tell you. But now that the gloves have come off..
But as long as you are happy with it, thats all that matters.
:wave:nana:

And Burtons 1989 Classic and Batman Returns will never be forgotten either. So whats the point?

Hell Schumachers films will never be forgotten for being complete piece of ****. :lol

And Star Wars created the greatest marketing/merchandising scheme ever. What did Nolans Bats trilogy change exactly?

Seriously?!?

And just a note for all DX12 lovers, the new boots work very well on the old DX body, I got spares, and bizzarely the ankles look ok with the proportions of the DX02 body.

The DX12 belt is alas too big on the DX02and needs modding. :wave

Oh, and awesome pics Agen, really shows the strengths of the release.

Last edited:

Ok, I just had to comment on this.
Rzeznikk you spam the hell out of the DX Luke thread and jump on everyone who says a bad word about it. We get that you are very excited about your new Star Wars Toy, but it doesn't condone the two faced adolescent behaviour I've seen from you over the last few weeks.

You call everyone trolls, yet you come into a DX Nolan Batman thread and start spamming about Star Wars is better, there's a word for that..

Troll.

A two faced one at that, I'm giving you painting and custom tips in the Indiana Jones thread, but then you start *****ing at every opportunity about me in the DX Luke thread? WTF? Not cool mate.

You were still at it yesterday, and I haven't posted in a week? Trolling.
You are not very self aware are you? A troll that doesn't know it's a troll, how post modern.

And you know what else isn't cool? Misquoting someone deliberately, not nice is it?

But you thought it was ok, to do just that in the other thread. Someone actually wrote offensive fake quotes from me and posted them as real. And you and even the mods over there thought that was cool?
Why don't you go back over to the Star wars thread and start posting about how Batman is better than Star Wars. I hope you enjoy your wuvvy speckial likkle Luke toy.

I'm getting mine tomorrow, and... by the way ...your Indiana Jones custom looks like a spastic, I was too kind and mannered to tell you. But now that the gloves have come off..
But as long as you are happy with it, thats all that matters.
:wave:nana:

Seriously?!?

And just a note for all DX12 lovers, the new boots work very well on the old DX body, I got spares, and bizzarely the ankles look ok with the proportions of the DX02 body.

The DX12 belt is alas too big on the DX02and needs modding. :wave

Glad to see youre back Rorywan. :wave

Should have just responded with
Harrison%20Ford.gif

Should have just responded with
Harrison%20Ford.gif

No doubt. :lol

He's obviously still butt hurt from the Luke thread.

Rorywan, chill dude. I thought it was all in fun? As I remember you claiming it be. :cuckoo:

And youre damned right Im excited for DX07 Luke, Its Hot Toys LUKE ****ING SKYWALKER. Damn right Im excited as hell. And my "spamming" the thread has more to contribute than your whiney chicken littling doom and gloom nonsense. Pah-lease SPARE me and stay "retired". Or put me on ignore if I hurt your feelings too badly. I dont give a ****. :dunno

As for the original argument. I didnt come in here to start trouble. I came in here to discuss Hot Toys BATMAN. DX12 and others. All I said was after SEVEN different figures from HT, I simply put I think they can be DONE with the Nolan Bats. Then it got all off topic about how the Nolan films are in the same league as Star Wars??? Really?? IMO, I DO NOT THINK SO. End of arguement. THAT is MY OPINION. If these guys want to think otherwise, whatever, more power to them...I guess. Im not going to proove them otherwise, just as they arent going to proove to me that Nolan has created the next "Classic Trilogy". Cause it aint. Its great film making. But itll never sit right next to SW. Sorry :dunno. Again, my opinion.

Might want to go back and see that I wasnt even the one that brough Star Wars into the arguement. That was intothevoid. Might want to get the whole story before over-reacting. Again.:wave

Last edited:
Back