HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yea, the magnetic head is my only real big gripe about the figure. Never did like the idea of it.

:exactly:

Someone on xenomorph's review asked the same question and he said that you can hold the figure upside down and the head stays in place..So it sounds like the magnet has a pretty good hold. I wouldn't worry about it.

Thats good to hear.

damn he has a magnetic head?

Guess I won't be getting him afterall, as I totally hate that idea and think it would bug me to no end

Its not my cup of tea ether but not sure its worth passing on, you could always display it with the wayne head instead.

If it's on a shelf what difference does it make?

In the end this is true, I barely pick up my figures once posed on the shelf so its not a deal breaker, just wish it was a stronger magnet so it was more secure.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah same here, sometimes my figures stay in my detolf for months without me touching them, only to dust and the occasional re-pose.

Where is a good place to order this and get it quick besides though sideshow?

Where is a good place to order this and get it quick besides though sideshow?

My guess is ebay, toys square or corner store comics, I pre-ordered mine from bbts but there not fast on getting them:impatient:

toys2 is already waitlisting from what I hear. This one seems to sell fast

So do you guys think I still have some time to put off ordering this or should I go ahead and get it now? I don't know whether this is one of those figures that will stay in stock for a brief amount of time or sell out almost immediately.

Do you have a link or know what page it was where it was stated? Did it state what part of the backpack didn't fit? Maybe a little mod can help.

Sorry, I don't have a link, and I kinda don't want to dig through the pages. It was a few days ago, though, when the first few guys were getting their figures.

Anybody else get the notice that they were being charged on Sunday, but haven't been charged yet?

So do you guys think I still have some time to put off ordering this or should I go ahead and get it now? I don't know whether this is one of those figures that will stay in stock for a brief amount of time or sell out almost immediately.

Hard to tell, so many hot toys releases seem to stay in stock for a while these day but not all. So if you really want the figure pre-order it now to have piece of mind cause I don't think you can expect it to drop in price anytime soon if ever. Bale batman figures from hot toys tend to be part of the sell out quick catagory more than sit on the shelf for a couple of years catagory(I'm looking at you new goblin):lol

Hard to tell, so many hot toys releases seem to stay in stock for a while these day but not all. So if you really want the figure pre-order it now to have piece of mind cause I don't think you can expect it to drop in price anytime soon if ever. Bale batman figures from hot toys tend to be part of the sell out quick catagory more than sit on the shelf for a couple of years catagory(I'm looking at you new goblin):lol

That's the thing, some figures go away pretty quickly but ones like New Goblin stay for a LONG time. Hell even Jack Nicholson Joker is still available. I guess i'll just pre-order sometime this week, sure it will be fine.

Anybody else get the notice that they were being charged on Sunday, but haven't been charged yet?

I was wondering the same thing, I though I was the only one. The sooner they charge me the sooner they should ship it!

Has anyone in the US ever bought a Hot Toys figure from ForbiddenPlanet? I preordered this batman from BBTS so i'm not worried about that one..But I preordered the 2.0 Joker from Forbiddenplanet and i'm just now reading things online like "Shipping was twice the amount of the product"..I'm just worried it's going to be something obnoxious since its shipping all the way from UK..I chose there because it was the cheapest price I found online for the figure..If anyone has any input i'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Has anyone in the US ever bought a Hot Toys figure from ForbiddenPlanet? I preordered this batman from BBTS so i'm not worried about that one..But I preordered the 2.0 Joker from Forbiddenplanet and i'm just now reading things online like "Shipping was twice the amount of the product"..I'm just worried it's going to be something obnoxious since its shipping all the way from UK..I chose there because it was the cheapest price I found online for the figure..If anyone has any input i'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance

I never ordered from them so I can't help you on that point but being your from boston I think you made a mistake in buying from a company in the uk when you could easly have ordered from any us dealer and you will likely pay big for shipping, sorry buddy but maybe you should cancel your pre-order if theres no fee to do so:(

I would recommend cancelling and then ordering from a US dealer. Forbidden Planet UK is a ripoff and you probably won't get the figure until a few months from now.

If you are talking about FP from New York then I had an amazing experience. Otherwise I couldn't tell mate.

Thanks for the advice guys..I think i'm gonna do that..If it's not back ordered on Sideshow i'm gonna go with them considering they got dx 12 before anyone else..Not to mention that bad a** Grumpy mask.

Did OMG or Agen post more pictures yet? I don't see a review post yet? can't wait to have this....... almost like DX01/02 days

I didn't get a email but I was charged, no shipping notice yet either, the waiting game is killing me :slap

Back