HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Why would they have to send you an additional email stating that they charged your card? Their previous email already tells you what day it'll be charged.

Most places I buy things from I get an email stating that my card has been charged and the order is in process of being shipped. I just expected to receive one from SS. I guess that is not their business practice.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Man you guys need to chill, seriously. SS WILL ship these oh just give them some time. I guarantee more ppl ordered this thing than just those of us on this site. We're not the only ppl ordering from SS and we're not the only collectors out there. There's tons of orders to fill that are also NOT this figure. Be patient man

Most places I buy things from I get an email stating that my card has been charged and the order is in process of being shipped. I just expected to receive one from SS. I guess that is not their business practice.

Yea SS only tells you around when your card will get charged. They don't send out an email just to say your card was charged. So unless you check your credit card yourself, you won't know if you've been charged until you get a shipping notice.

I did a quick email search and I have never received an email from Sideshow telling me that they had, in fact, charged my card.

Ever.

Your initial order confirmation is your billing statement, and they tell you ahead of time when you are going to be charged. That's just how they do it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Christian Bale Batman specs and

That symbol so asymmetrical :(

Yeah.. that's the only real flaw I've seen so far with this figure. And it's not a QA/QC production problem either because the prototype had the exact same problem. It was sculpted crooked. So it was a QA/QC problem in the design/prototype phase.

8095036119_88d2409015.jpg

tumblr_ls7b8s0ZbB1qdhps7o1_250.gif

Man you guys need to chill, seriously. SS WILL ship these oh just give them some time. I guarantee more ppl ordered this thing than just those of us on this site. We're not the only ppl ordering from SS and we're not the only collectors out there. There's tons of orders to fill that are also NOT this figure. Be patient man

Yea SS only tells you around when your card will get charged. They don't send out an email just to say your card was charged. So unless you check your credit card yourself, you won't know if you've been charged until you get a shipping notice.

It's all good. :1-1: :) Thanks for letting me know that.

I did a quick email search and I have never received an email from Sideshow telling me that they had, in fact, charged my card.

Ever.

Your initial order confirmation is your billing statement, and they tell you ahead of time when you are going to be charged. That's just how they do it.

Thanks for letting me know that. :)

Last edited:

From all the reviews I seen so far this looks like a cool figure, however my only concern is how loose is the head, from the looks of things the magnet seems weak and the head comes off with almost no effort:panic: can anyone who has this confirm and sorry if this has already been discussed:)

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yypymv86nuA[/ame]

This guys seems real loose:(

Last edited:

Doesn't seem much different from the DX02. The head popped off easily on that one, too.

It's pretty different than the DX02.

The head did appear looser than the other reviews I've seen though.

It's pretty different than the DX02.

The head did appear looser than the other reviews I've seen though.

I guess I can't really say since I don't have my DX12 in hand yet. I always did think the magnet was pretty weak on my DX02, though. I couldn't imagine it getting even weaker.

Yea, the magnetic head is my only real big gripe about the figure. Never did like the idea of it.

After watching that video I can't wait to get mine :lol

Tbh the head seems to sit and hold similar to the DX02 imo. Doesn't look loose at all.

From all the reviews I seen so far this looks like a cool figure, however my only concern is how loose is the head, from the looks of things the magnet seems weak and the head comes off with almost no effort:panic: can anyone who has this confirm and sorry if this has already been discussed:)

This guys seems real loose:(

Someone on xenomorph's review asked the same question and he said that you can hold the figure upside down and the head stays in place..So it sounds like the magnet has a pretty good hold. I wouldn't worry about it.

damn he has a magnetic head?

Guess I won't be getting him afterall, as I totally hate that idea and think it would bug me to no end

Does anyone know, or has anyone tried the backpack from the DX02 on this? That is the one item I wished they would have included with this figure, since they included the sticky-bomb gun. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know, or has anyone tried the backpack from the DX02 on this? That is the one item I wished they would have included with this figure, since they included the sticky-bomb gun. Any help would be appreciated.

Someone tried it, and it doesn't quite fit.

^ I did notice the plates on the shoulder blades seem bigger and slightly more protruding. I was actually wondering about the back pack myself.

Someone tried it, and it doesn't quite fit.

Do you have a link or know what page it was where it was stated? Did it state what part of the backpack didn't fit? Maybe a little mod can help.

Back