HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

oh+you+took+the+joke+from+the+show+and+repeated+_b80dad59ef49f981fbfa1c8a43cd8bb9.jpg

So first off I received both emails about the 14th and the 15th being the days I was going to be charged. I just called them because mine says shipping soon but I never got an email that said they charged me. She said they charged me yesterday, like the email said they would that was sent last week, on the 15th. They just never sent an email saying they did charge me. :slap She told me I would get an email saying it was shipped out towards the end of the week or the beginning of next week. :slap:slap:slap:gah::gah::gah: MAKE UP YOUR FREEKN" MIND!!!!!

So first off I received both emails about the 14th and the 15th being the days I was going to be charged. I just called them because mine says shipping soon but I never got an email that said they charged me. She said they charged me yesterday, like the email said they would that was sent last week, on the 15th. They just never sent an email saying they did charge me. :slap She told me I would get an email saying it was shipped out towards the end of the week or the beginning of next week. :slap:slap:slap:gah::gah::gah: MAKE UP YOUR FREEKN" MIND!!!!!

My VISA got charged today, but no shipping email yet :impatient:

My VISA got charged today, but no shipping email yet :impatient:

It seems they are really dragging their feet on this one for some reason. I would think that if they send you an email that they are going to charge you on a certain day they would. It also states that it will be shipped three days after you've been charged. I think their financial or charging dept. isn't on the same page as their shipping dept. :impatient:

I don't understand the confusion.

Sideshow sent out an email that said people were being charged on the 14th (a Sunday). This was obviously a mistake and was followed up almost immediately by an email stating that people would be getting charged on the 15th.

Which most of us were.

The "Order(s) Shipping Soon" status means that the said item will be shipping out roughly within 72 hours. It says so right on the site.

It's been one day.

Sideshow sent out an email that said people were being charged on the 14th (a Sunday). This was obviously a mistake and was followed up almost immediately by an email stating that people would be getting charged on the 15th.

Which most of us were.

The "Order(s) Shipping Soon" status means that the said item will be shipping out roughly within 72 hours. It says so right on the site.

It's been one day.

But, as Homer says..."But I want it now Moe!!!!"

bartsellshissoul4_thumb.png

Which most of us were.

It's been one day.

There is no confusion about the emails on SS charging on the 14th or 15th. It's confusing that they never sent me an email that they charged me at all. About half the time SS doesn't send me emails. I've already checked spam blockers and such and it's not on my end. The woman I spoke to even told me SS never sent me an email that they charged me at all. Not sure why they didn't think that was important. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to be in the first shippment or even be getting this so soon. I was just ranting that was all. I got it out of my system now. :wave

Last edited:

I just checked, I got charged too. No email, but happy I made the first shipment as I ordered at a later date.

I ordered mine literally the day before the status was changed to "back ordered".

I'm still a bit shocked that I am getting one from this first shipment.

I ordered mine literally the day before the status was changed to "back ordered".

Congrats! :clap

I ordered mine after the back order. Yesterday it said shipping soon, now it says processing. :lol No idea what's going on.

Why would they have to send you an additional email stating that they charged your card? Their previous email already tells you what day it'll be charged.

There is no confusion about the emails on SS charging on the 14th or 15th. It's confusing that they never sent me an email that they charged me at all. About half the time SS doesn't send me emails. I've already checked spam blockers and such and it's not on my end. The woman I spoke to even told me SS never sent me an email that they charged me at all. Not sure why they didn't think that was important. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to be in the first shippment or even be getting this so soon. I was just ranting that was all. I got it out of my system now. :wave

Back