HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks for letting me know..Kind of sucks but it's better than December!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

As a professional forum user I have to say, this forum has the highest percentage if users with broken sarcasm detectors.

Well that was a pretty elaborate post for someone merely making a sarcastic comment. That's what threw me off.

Robin is pretty well endowed there. :lol

What's up with that?

344px-2009gala-Joel-Schumacher.jpg

Oh.

My friend waynesbutler on youtube sent me a pic of his figure and he put one of lforgino's cape on it. IMO it looks great.

IMG_0017.jpg

Last edited:

Hey guys, thank for all your feedback on my vid...hope it could even some issues.

Just tried something out - putting the 2011 exclusive Bale head with the DX12 neck piece on the DX12 - works quite well:

balehead.jpg

Yeah as much as the HT cape has improved from previous versions, custom capes still spank it.

Of Batman License, I just want the batman DX 12 and the joker 2.0. To make a diorama of escene interrogation.

with high prices and QC issues, Hot Toys made to me, throw the towel.

Samurai predator is around $ 460 on ebay with 500 dollars I can buy this Huge 37" Endeavour.

endevour3.jpg

endevour1.jpg

endevour4.jpg

endevour2.jpg

endevour5.jpg

endevour6.jpg

Last edited:

Yup. Damn evilBay gets the best of us.

Of Batman License, I just want the batman DX 12 and the joker 2.0. To make a diorama of escene interrogation.

with high prices and QC issues, Hot Toys made to me, throw the towel.

Samurai predator is around $ 460 on ebay with 500 dollars I can buy this Huge 37" Endeavour.
/QUOTE]

But looks like they tricked you buying only half a ship :D

Hey guys, thank for all your feedback on my vid...hope it could even some issues.

Just tried something out - putting the 2011 exclusive Bale head with the DX12 neck piece on the DX12 - works quite well:

balehead.jpg

Hi do u mind helping me ckeck if the 2 piece boots of DX12 can fit on the 2011 exclusive and is there any size or colour oddity when it is fixed on

Can't wait to get this! Should be about another 3-4 weeks :rock

well i'll be glad to get this, it will be my first Bale HT batman, from the looks of it the people who are not pleased with this figure are ones who own previous Bale figures, so I'm not too worried, he'll look great next to Bane no matter what

Question: I preordered him from Sideshow using Flexpay but it still has a payment arranged for December. Do I have to wait till then to get him?

Back