HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shsDYvK76vo[/ame]

Let me know the opinions know after seeing the comments on the different issues. I'm happy with the figure and I think you all will be pleased well. (issue coverings starts at 4:00)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I see you're not exactly a completist for them. I've actually battled with myself over the idea of selling some Terminator stuff but to date I still can't bring myself to do it. So far theres only one Terminator figure I have made incomplete by trading off a part - every other complete figure I bought remains complete even if the parts are spread out over various kitbashes, modded etc.

Yeah i pretty much sell any bits I don't like or have un-needed duplicates of. The only reason i'd consider keeping at least 1 cowl head and at least one complete set is to sell it later on if I feel like it. I did the same with DX02. Bought 3 of them, used various parts, sold extra heads, and kept 1 complete - sold it when DX12 was announced.

With buying 3 sets of DX12, I figure i'll sell at least:
- 2 cowl heads
- 1-2 Bruce heads

That's potentially $300-400 back out of my total $800 or so i'll be spending. So it makes sense to me

Just called Sideshow and voluntarily moved myself to the second shipment in November, possibly early December.

Whoever gets what was my first batch order, you're welcome, and PM me so I can give you my Paypal address so you can send me a gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shsDYvK76vo

Let me know the opinions know after seeing the comments on the different issues. I'm happy with the figure and I think you all will be pleased well. (issue coverings starts at 4:00)

FANTASTIC, Xeno!:clap Very comprehensive and good looks of it from all angles.
Thanks for a good look- the "whites" of the Pers is going to drive alot of guys nuts but I think it is a mater of changing the Pers eye angles and not lighting it full front.
The suit looks posable and accurate.
BW sculpt looks better here.

Good review and good explanation of the asymmetrical abs.

However, the sheen on the abs on yours is just not there on OMGs or Rory's pics. I really do hope it isn't oil but....

a shame this figure only looks good in the dark :lol

after lots of looking at the DX12 Bat symbol i don't think it's wonky after all. I actually think it's down to the lines in the carbon plates not being at the same angle. The left (figures left) is at a steeper angle. Doesn't remove the problem but at least the symbol is symmetrical if i'm right.

Looks great. Can't wait to get it in hand.

The only concern I had was the "cross eyes" I had seen in a few pics, but it seems to just be an illusion due to the recessed eyes in the black cowl.

Love the Bale sculpt so much, that I will probably display it with that head anyway.

Sick review man! Awesome video quality and explanation, thanks for sharing! :clap

:hi5:

Lucius Fox: Separation of the plates may make you susceptible to misaligning plates and whining :wink1:

Just saying........DX12 looks awesome pre-ordered since July and still pre-ordered hitting the UK in December supposedly.

Watching review now..

Jeezus Xeno.. 1:50 of just you massaging the bag!? Get on with it man! OPEN THAT ****ER UP!!!!! :lol

the EMP gun is actually more like in the movie now
468px-Batman_EMP_rifle.jpg

Xeno, can you reduce the gap between the abs and breast plate at all?

Mr krapopple, Yes, but the bulbs in the DX12 are bulging out of the gun. :slap

Last edited:

Watching review now..

Jeezus Xeno.. 1:50 of just you massaging the bag!? Get on with it man! OPEN THAT ****ER UP!!!!! :lol

:horse hehe

Actually my girlfriend liked the shopping bag. :wink1:

For all the impatient ones, here a direct link to where I cover the issues being discussed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shsDYvK76vo#t=3m23s

@Haloid1177
Nope, doesn't seem so. You'd have to detach the breast plate and lower it (wouldn't dare...).

Just e-mailed sideshow to move my shipment to the next batch, so it'll give me time to decide if I still like it. The crossed/google eyes are really the only thing holding me back at this point.

****. Thanks man. Now I'm wondering why in some pictures the gap is less.

No offence to xenomorph but I think you should ask someone that actually knows how to futz a figure. :monkey3

Just e-mailed sideshow to move my shipment to the next batch, so it'll give me time to decide if I still like it. The crossed/google eyes are really the only thing holding me back at this point.

It's a bit of a downer alright, but when you look at some of the great photo's posted here by the likes of Rorywan, OMG etc. it's barely noticeable.

Nice video xenom0rph. I guess that answers the question about crooked abs. I didn't know the plating conforms to the poses and straightens itself out. That's pretty cool.

Back