HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You are our only hope CREG. :pray:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If anyone should happen to see an alternate cowl floating around out there in coming weeks, I would think it should have the neck sculpted to the cowl for a definitive neck line...

Jus' saying.

That would be pretty neat.

Guys...I'm uploading my vid right now to address the issues you mentioned on the figure.

Oh...and maybe I should go back and do photos of Alien and Predator figs... that's where I come from...and probably my Batman addiction isnt as big as it is with you.

I'm not here to get into big discussions, and I see that some photos / poses are bad. Of course OMG does LOTS of better photos...but my style with the equipment available at least show some inperfections on the figure (lots of light used).

On the abs..you will see this in the vid...its all about the waist articulation, the ab pads move with the rotating abs...thats all there is.

Will be back with the vid...its friggin long, but I salute you here on the boards at the end, so thanks for your interest. :)

DX12 doesnt't fare well under harsh lighting...unlike the DX09..

If anyone should happen to see an alternate cowl floating around out there in coming weeks, I would think it should have the neck sculpted to the cowl for a definitive neck line...

Jus' saying.

suspense.001.gif

Xeno- that is a group of interesting pics- not your fault but somehow the angles and flood of light on the eyes make them look huge and comical.

Not scaring me off- under certain conditions even great figures look poor when photographed a certain way.

Xeno keep up the good work because your pics are very helpful to whichever side of the fence Freaks are sitting on!!!

I'm officially glad I ordered Lance's cape for this. Just opened it up, and the material has the perfect weight and shade to it (hard to tell from my crappy pic).

242E92C2-FC62-4310-96DD-D5923B28D807-4829-00000B804F970D40.jpg

Xeno- that is a group of interesting pics- not your fault but somehow the angles and flood of light on the eyes make them look huge and comical.

Not scaring me off- under certain conditions even great figures look poor when photographed a certain way.

Xeno keep up the good work because your pics are very helpful to whichever side of the fence Freaks are sitting on!!!

Thanks mate! :peace Thats why I do this work...it might be not 100% professional, but in the end I also don't get any money from it. Curious about your opinion after you see the vid...still uploading...nearly 2 GBs...crazy. :)

Jus' saying.

pretty awful hope you consider making a accurate cowl

would something like this

dark-knight-rises2.jpg

googley eyed batman, DO WANT!!

pic above looks like the chest piece is way too high, needs futzing, oh wait, thats a shot from the movie....

Thanks for the profile shot... yeah, confirms what I thought...

Also, you should NEVER be able to see the whites of his eyes from the profile, but in the figure you can clearly see them bulging out.

Oh well. At least will get some $$ from selling the head

Thanks for the profile shot... yeah, confirms what I thought...

Also, you should NEVER be able to see the whites of his eyes from the profile, but in the figure you can clearly see them bulging out.

Oh well. At least will get some $$ from selling the head

you're buying this ? i might sell the head also everything looks good but the cowl .

I want one......no matter how bright the flash..

you're buying this ? i might sell the head also everything looks good but the cowl .

I've got 3 of them on pre-order. :lol

All of them will receive heavy modding, and i'll be selling a bunch of extra parts and sculpts that I don't need.

All of them will receive heavy modding, and i'll be selling a bunch of extra parts and sculpts that I don't need.

spoken like a true- Batfan. I'm getting two myself :impatient:

i wanna try modding the head but im scared i might mess it up and a new head is like $100

I see you're not exactly a completist for them. I've actually battled with myself over the idea of selling some Terminator stuff but to date I still can't bring myself to do it. So far theres only one Terminator figure I have made incomplete by trading off a part - every other complete figure I bought remains complete even if the parts are spread out over various kitbashes, modded etc.

Back