HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Now we know Batman's true secret identity...it's crazy Carrie from Homeland. :cuckoo:

17-horz.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:lol

Sometimes this figurelooks great, but like xenomorph said, only under certain light. This guy should be looking good under all light. :gah:

I'm really digging this figure. Very much debating trading out the DX 02 for it...Decisions. Decisions...

Picked up my DX02 last night to mess with his arm positioning and cape... The crapy ankles alone are enough to make me want DX12 even more. What exactly happens that makes the ankles so awful in the DX02 and the Batman Begins First night out figure?

Picked up my DX02 last night to mess with his arm positioning and cape... The crapy ankles alone are enough to make me want DX12 even more. What exactly happens that makes the ankles so awful in the DX02 and the Batman Begins First night out figure?

Cheap plastic?:dunno

Nice job on the poses Maglor. I never got a custom cape for my DX 02. I did get the stock one to lay pretty good though.
attachment.php

Yeah, I was able to work with the stock cape as well, but in the end it still looks like a quilt.

P1070620.jpg

Quote all the pics!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That cape is beast. Reminds me of my giant TDK long. That's what I'll be using for the DX12 if I don't like the stock cape. Are the rayon capes more expensive? They look great.

At first they were cheaper, but lforigno may have lowered the price of the velvet so they are the same now.

I always liked the longer cape better too, but shorter is more accurate.

Why do you say it is the usable one Mike? I personally like the talking mouth best from DX-02.

Yeah me too - the talking mouth wins in the dx02 for me

Funny. I always liked the neutral mouth the best.

Cape looks much better. But damn, those ankles. :(

Well - this figure is just going to have to go the medix route again

Medi boots and modded head definitely superior

Yeah, I was able to work with the stock cape as well, but in the end it still looks like a quilt.

P1070620.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

At first they were cheaper, but lforigno may have lowered the price of the velvet so they are the same now.

I always liked the longer cape better too, but shorter is more accurate.

Funny. I always liked the neutral mouth the best.

Cape looks much better. But damn, those ankles. :(

I don't understand why they would do that in the first place. Why change the boots? They had extremely nice articulation on the DX02 and looked great IMO.

Ankles do look bad to me..

Well the sculpt of the boots is far more accurate now - but the decision to make them 2 parts is an absolute fail

Can someone post a left profile shot of the cowl head

To compare to the actual profile:
bane_and_batman_in_the_dark_knight_rises-HD-590x331.jpg

I think the shape around the back of the head of the cowl looks far too flat in most pics but need to confirm

Why do you need to confirm? You already know it's wrong.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLyoog562x4&feature=related[/ame]

I don't think I'll even bother trying to get this figure in the future. Those eyes are laughably wrong for Bale. I really thought they'd address the overly large eyes issue with the TDKR release and instead, well.......

Add to that misaligned ab plates, wierd jutty out elbow pads, off-centre bat symbol, the cowl still being innaccurate overall, silly looking ankles, this one has turned out to be a much easier pass for me than it ought to have been.

I'll say no more.

@xenomorph.

Man your eyes are seriously ****ed, I would be sending the head back if I was you. I think they are all slightly wonky, but yours look very extreme.

Just got my ssc processing begins order for the 14th october for my hot toys dx12 batman.....time to make some room in the detolf :)

This figure looks fantastic, shame i didn't get to preorder it locally in time, hopefully i can get one though..so, please continue to **** on it and force some lemmings to cancel.

Back