HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yea charging sunday, that was fast. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This figure looks fantastic, shame i didn't get to preorder it locally in time, hopefully i can get one though..so, please continue to **** on it and force some lemmings to cancel.

:lol It worked on me. I initially thought it looked amazing in OMGs pics. Now....notsomuch.

Here we go!!! :yess:

Processing Begins: Sunday, October 14, 2012
Order #: TB
Item #: 901896
Item name: Batman (Bruce Wayne) The Dark Knight Rises - DX Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys)
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $259.99
Deposit Paid: US -$26.00
Item total: US $233.99
Ship cost: US $25.00
Total: US $258.99

Is Enterbay paying you to make this figure look bad? :lol that's a really bad pose right there :lol

Seriously. :lol I'm typically appreciative of people's pics, but cmon'. They are all about as unflattering as you can get...

I cant understand the hate for this figure, I think its gr8 :panic:

Yeah it is. But so was the DX02 by the same standards really. All this improves is posing and, one hopes, no leaking. But instead of leaking you've got misaligned armour plates.

Last edited:

So they're doing a split-shipment on this? Most other people will get it in November then?

CSC told me that they would be getting their first shipment in early November.

Just received processing notice from Sideshow that mine will be shipped on or about October 14.

i just swapped my flex pay schedule for 1 single payment, means i catch the second shipment in November :)

How do you switch your flexpay, I haven't found that option?

How do you switch your flexpay, I haven't found that option?

i spoke to an SS customer service lady called Kathy very kindly sorted it for me. Means i get it a month earlier doing it that way :panic:

@hunterelf

Good review - feeling the same way!

The "googly" eyes feeling comes definately because of the eye sockets. The whole masked head looks really goofey under straight lighting...as you said... a bit cartoonish. None the less on the shelves with some shadows it looks superb, like the other photos can tell in this thread.

I see what some may call googly eyes here, but its not noticeable in hand:

17.jpg

I tried to do some better photos with less light to show you that there is no problems with oily abs at least. With less light and some more shadow play the figure definately has a more impressive look. Also tried to fit the cape better...but guys...this clip on mechanism just sucks if you ask me:

19.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Those pictures are very unflattering. Need to repost some of these to wash out the horrible taste!

BatmanHD115_zpsce0ae236.jpg

BatmanHD113_zps0f074fc4.jpg

BatmanHD110_zps8743a974.jpg

BatmanHD212_zps51b494d0.jpg

Last edited:

Just got my notice from SS saying they're preparing shipment for Monday, October 15th, and to have everything in order by the 14th.

Im sorry xenom0rph, but you need to take some futzing lessons from Futz-master Maglor. :lecture :lol

i spoke to an SS customer service lady called Kathy very kindly sorted it for me. Means i get it a month earlier doing it that way :panic:

Ha! I think I might have talked to the same lady today to pay the last flexpay for my Gordon and also change the date of my flexpay for Batman to the beginning of the month instead of the 15'th.

Got my processing notification as well. I should be in the first shipment. Fairly excited to get this guy.

Also, did anyone else get two processing notifications? I got one saying Sunday, and another just now saying Monday.

Xeno, the abs are not aligned, yet another QC issue.

Back